Shaq Personal Collection

nice PC Brian I like the credentials, I have a couple of friends who also collect Shaq, they are known as bgbdbstrd and DHMHOOPS on ebay, I guess u know them?

cheers,

GB

I actually don't know them with ebay scrambling the userid. Do they have any cards to trade with me? I am sure we can help each other out someday.

WOW Brian!! Such a comprehensive collection there. Any idea what percentage of his cards you actually have??

man brian your collection is gargantuan!!!!!! surely the biggest shaq collection in the world??

impressive stuff dude

man brian your collection is gargantuan!!!!!! surely the biggest shaq collection in the world??

impressive stuff dude

I know... I have checked out other Shaq collectors' photobuckets and realized my collection is one of the biggest. It is fair to say I should be within the top 100 in the world.

I am still working hard everyday to increase this collection while keeping to a budget of USD200 a month. Deals are harder to come by these days since I have most of what everybody has.

It's great to sometimes go back and have a look at some old threads... like this one. I realized that I didn't update my scanning progress after the last post 4 years ago. Well... now my collection is probably doubled in quantity and more than 90% scanned. Please take a look and maybe help me out if you have something that I don't.

Back
Top Bottom