Shaq Logoman x2

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Hi Cardboard Lovers,

Its been a while since I posted a mail-day, but this one deserves a look.
Most of you know I host regular group breaks on WOC, but not a lot of you would know that I join breaks myself. LOTS of breaks.

In the past 6 months, I think I've spent about 5k on various breaks here and there, with not much luck.

I missed out on a Wade 2/2 Logoman on Copperhead cards because of my procrastination on whether to take the Heat or not, for $70 on a case break. That really hurt, I honestly felt ill afterwards.

But like a true breaker, you get over it and get back up on the horse.

A few low-end hits and low-end RPA's later, I managed to hit a Shaq Gold logoman on 4Corner cards about a month ago and thought that was pretty sweet, even though they sell for about $120.

Then one bored lunchtime I was watching Chad on Firehand and there were a few teams left struggling to fill in a NT case break.
Now I've been picking up the lower end teams in a few NT breaks and done ok hitting the RPA's of the small guys, so I thought I'd take suns and have a crack at a TJ Warren RPA.
At the same time, I noticed the Heat were still available. Naturally I was still haunted by missing the Wade, it only took me 5 seconds before adding them to my cart and checking out.

The break starts and I think a Mario Chalmers jersey card comes out as the third card and I think to myself.. 'oh well theres the Heat card for this case'... and resign myself to the fact theres still hope for a TJ Warren RPA.

I'm not sure what box it came, but I remember Chad reeling in awe of the hit and taking a while to come to terms with what he was about to pull.

When he showed the card, I was stunned, I was so in shock and not thinking straight I had to double check with my brain that I actually had the Heat in this break!

Again I felt Ill for about 30 seconds, knowing how close I was to missing this massive Logoman for a second time.
But this time, that ill feeling turned to elation as the biggest hit of my life had happened.

Biggest thanks to Chad at Firehand cards.. and without further ado... the Big Diesel.

55555.png
20151006_150937.jpg

BTw, I didn't hit the TJ Warren RPA.. some other lucky guy pulled a#/25 Jabari RPA!
What a case!

Thanks for looking guys. best of luck in your box breaks!

Sick! 1/1 with an on card auto is what all LOGOMANS should aspire to be! Could have easily been a Magic or Lakers card though....

Man. Know what it feels like to not pull the trigger on a team, could of had the pels in an iMacc break and an a. Davis acetate RPA came out...

Sick hit on the shaq bro. Hopefully funds some sweet PC stuff.

Man. Know what it feels like to not pull the trigger on a team, could of had the pels in an iMacc break and an a. Davis acetate RPA came out...

Sick hit on the shaq bro. Hopefully funds some sweet PC stuff.

Mate, I pulled one of those in a personal case and sold it... thats the worst thing I have ever done in my hobby life. :cry:

Thats an awesome shaq mate :cool:congrats benji, and am sure some huge kemps ;)will takes its place "if" you part with it:p

Back
Top Bottom