Shaq in foul trouble and bulls taking advantage

ok.. i dont want to go into this too much but.....

JWill cannot gaurd anyone.. he's a one way show (offence)

Walker cannot stop anyone but the team he's on.. meaning he lets his team down with either his bricks or his lack of D.. always tries to be the hero

Wade is solid, but can go missing.. tries to do too much .. e.g the pistons series last year, and reg season games this year

Shaq is a liability.. he can dominate one game, put you in danger the next.. free throws can be a problem down the stretch, so he has to be yanked when he's needed most

Zo poor Zo, can't take a trick, and doesnt get the playing time he deserves.. can be a machine one end, but ignored on the offensive end.. cant bag a backup center like zo

Haslem - I like this guy , a nobody that does something

anyways.. thats the core.. they aren't going to get past detroit.. if they get that far.. whos going to stop chauncey? none of the heats gaurds thats for sure.. wade will be owned by rip and be forced into terrible shots as always..

if a small team like the bulls can sneak in a game like this against the heat, and barely lose in miami, then the pistons will be licking their lips waiting.. the heat are one or two players off beating them and going all the way..

I'd love to see this team go all the way, but shaq wont be able to get away from the wallaces/mcdyess and co. and wade will be double teamed like no tommorow.. they have no answer for rip/chauncey.. I'm being a realist

i agree with you white choc! Last years team was much better i think.

Wade- Athletic, passionate, a true leader and elite player.

EJ- Great defender, always among the top backcourt defenders in the league, great veteran leadership and great shooter.

Haslem- Great worker, double double machine

Shaq- Absolutely dominant (last season)

Zo- Elite defensive big man, among the best shot-blockers of all-time, good on offense for about 10 points off a few good looks, put backs and dunks

yeah... i mean if the heat where to get anywhere, last years team was the team to do it with.. paytons also well past his prime which is unfortunate, he's being run off his feet by kirk and co.

EJ Is someone they miss alot.. pitty they couldnt send walker to the grizz and keep eddie..

I love wade/jwill, but i think they meet their match when they hit the pistons brick wall.. they run any team, especially the heat, into terrible costly mistakes.. i expect the same this year...

Mate, how much do you wanna bag Walker? At least he's one player you'll get 110% out of every night.

They lose one game to the Bulls at HOME and thats it they're useless?

Well his percentage will tell you 3-4 out of 10. Is that so bad? I think not!

Maybe if you'd watched a few games with him playing instead of reading box scores you might see.

ohhhh ok.. i might watch a few games.. good idea

how bout you talk about his season, or his last few instead of one game that they where blown away in... or his 20% 3point shooting prior to todays game, or his 39.3% the first 2 games that the heat won..

oh p.s.. i have most of the heat games on dvd, and the first 2 games of this series on dvd.. i know what im watching.. not to mention i have alot of celtics games from way back, as well as the allstar games he somehow appeared in and his games with the hawks and his games with the mavs..

clearly he's not as bad as what im saying, but i wouldnt want him on my team.. i mean imagine going off at jwill cos he didnt pass him the ball, or because he couldn't catch the ball.. or jwill choosing to shoot than give it to him.. cmon!

Considering the minutes he played its one of his best seasons yet. Percentages have all been near career highs, turnovers down and he's on a winning team.

Likewise I have alot of games on dvd and tape....I know what I'm watching to.

And how many all-star games has the turnover king appeared in? Jason needs to go find the And 1 mix tape tour.

white_chocolate_55 said:
Shaq is a liability.. he can dominate one game, put you in danger the next.. free throws can be a problem down the stretch, so he has to be yanked when he's needed most

i disagree with you here..
shaq had one of his worst playoff performances today, and you seem to be jumping all over him..
how can he put the team in danger??
in his senior years regular season doesn't mean as much to him, but he had dominated both games in the playoffs prior to today,..

everyone knows about his poor free-throw shooting but he does have the ability to knock them down when they matter most..

game 2 - 6/7 free throws
game 1 - 5/8 free throws

not to mention the big boards and good amount of points he had in those games..

he had a shocker today...

also,
you do make me believe you only look at box scores because shaq could have no points and no reb and still have a great influence on a game..
chicagos defence has to collapse on him, opening 1 or 2 miami players on the perimeter to knock down the three..

i find it hard to believe that you think shaq can put his team in danger, moreso than any other superstar in the league

Yes this is chlidish, but I'm just sticking up for my player as any other fan would!

PS: Runs the show....when not injured 50% of the time... haha

END RANT

also,
I like Antoine Walker a bit but you have to admit he does throw up bricks and take some UGLY shots sometimes..
i just watched game 1 of the miami series and he does seem to try too hard, and create his own offense instead of letting the ball just come to him naturally..

ok guys, let's cool it ok! maybe this belongs in heated discussions. Just a note.

Walker doesn't too much harm this season, he's been solid off the bench when needed and hasn't been a ball hog. He gives it his all. Period.

jimboiitmac said:
ok guys, let's cool it ok! maybe this belongs in heated discussions. Just a note.

Walker doesn't too much harm this season, he's been solid off the bench when needed and hasn't been a ball hog. He gives it his all. Period.

I could give it my all too in the NBA, but it doesn't mean i wouldn't be shit..
I'm not saying Walker is rubbish, i'm just saying he should work on his shot selection.

I Agree with WC, and yeah his DVD collection of Heat games is impressive, so he's seen enough, as well as being a heat fan, to make a desent judgment

Go Bulls, and does Ben Gordon remind anyone off an old Pistons player Joe Dumars (or am i way off), Hinrick will be one of the best point guards in the League in years to come.

im actually a bulls fan dream34, but love jwill.. like he loves antoine..

but anyways, with shaq, im not baggin him.. im saying down the stretch i see riley decides to yank him just like phil jackson did.. not all the time, but he can cost close games, but mainly wins the rest..

Back
Top Bottom