Shaq in foul trouble and bulls taking advantage

Bulls will take game 3 in fanatic fashion.
BG and Hinrich ripped it up against JWILL and Wade
and Nocioni, Deng, Sweetney all held their own.

plus, luke scored his first playoff points and got a few boards to go with that,
Go Luke!! :D and the Bulls

Shaq with 20 odd mins and Zo only played 8...they must have been lacking a big man. Bulls must have been getting them in foul trouble early cause Zo only played 8 mins but had 2 fouls!!!

In the other game today, J O'Neal had 37 points with 12-15 shooting and 15 boards!!!....looks like he had a good game!!!

Damnn! C'MON HEATS! Shaq in bad foul trouble, Zo only just got back.. Let's see what happens NEXT GAME, if Shaq is as motivated as he's said he is, the next game is owned by the HEAT.

Indiana had a thrilling game against NJ and really put them away. None of the BIG MEN could contain Jermaine O'Neal, I think EVERYONE has forgotten how good JO is due to his injuries this season, but this is the JO who everyone loved because of his domination! 37 points, 15 boards, 4 blocks! Anthony Johnson with 25 and 8 assists.

Both teams have done what their suppose to. Won on their home courts.
Big woop. The bulls haven't proved anything yet, cept they can win agame

gemini0928 said:
This game just put a smile on alot of people who predicted that Miami is not a great team. They have quality players but that doesn't mean anything in teamsport... Good n the Bulls!!! :D

I don't think that's a very valid thing to say.

Miami is a GREAT team as demonstrated in the first two games. Shaq only scored 8 this game and had 5 fouls and ZO was just back, can't expect him to do too much. If Dallas lost because Dirk was in foul trouble and only scored say 10 compared to his 26 ppg average, would that classify Dallas as not a great team?

How often is it that Chicago will have 3-4 Big Men in double figures, standout games from Luol Deng & Noiconi, AND Ben Gordon & Kirk Hinrich with 20+ in the same game. The Bulls have very inconsistent offense and this was a great game for them, but not one frequently seen by NBA fans.

without wade i reckon heat will probably lost the series 4 - 1 coz he still play pretty good even though the rest were rubbish. time for heat to dispose some oldies on this team and try getting garnett to partner wid wade. umm that will be nice.

excellent.. go bulls.. game 4 they have to be prepared for.. the heat will not lay down and let this team run over them, not twice in a row.. good for experience thats for sure..

zo isnt right by the looks.. i mean first game in how long? jwill continues to play well.. a lil too well for my liking right now

miami is way over rated.. i was expecting riley to harden this team up.. they are still soft at the gaurd position on defense.. i wanted new york knick defense and dirty style play that riley had on those knick teams.. not this shit.. spose with walker playing what chance do they have when he's on?

Hmmmm.. I still don't agree that Miami is NOT a great team, but I do believe that their year really was meant to be last year, they blew it. Last year they had it all, D-Wade and EJ as solid starting guards as scorers and defenders. Shaq was dominating. Udonis was playing solidly. Zo was off the bench. Hmmm.. seems a little bit late now.. It all depends on how much J-Will, 'Toine and Udonis can give on a toughness scale and how much Shaq still has in him.

Mind you, when Shaq is focused and dominant, he completely changes the outlook of the team.

Back
Top Bottom