Shane Watson v Bangladesh!

Yeah it was pure power hitting, Bangladesh couldn't wait for the torture to end!

Shame the Bangladeshi's didn't put up a fight with the bat, would of been awesome if they made 400 on us because Watson might of got close to 300!!

I love my Fox Sports!!! :p

Was brilliant hitting, you don't realise how powerful Shane Watson is until you see what looks like a complete miscue end up ten rows back!

As amazing the innings by watson, how disgraceful are our bowlers, in the 2 ODI and practice match ODI , the best we have come up with is 7 wickets!! pathetic!!

It was amazing to watch. Really thought he was gonna get the quickest 100 by an Australian he need 10 runs off 10 balls to get it but one extraordinary effort well done Watto

Speaking of the bowlers, all of my mates have shut up about my opinions before the WC.. I said Hastings should be in there and hasn't he proved that he should of been so far??

Speaking of the bowlers, all of my mates have shut up about my opinions before the WC.. I said Hastings should be in there and hasn't he proved that he should of been so far??
certainly getting some desirable results, but not solid enough to have proved himself.

yeah true, but has looked much better compared to some bowlers who played in the world cup for us..

Sounds stupid, but if i was an Australian selector right now, i would be dropping Cam White back to county/domestic cricket and giving Tim Paine a run for his money..

As amazing the innings by watson, how disgraceful are our bowlers, in the 2 ODI and practice match ODI , the best we have come up with is 7 wickets!! pathetic!!

Only took 6/295 in the third ODI. Very worrying.

An AMAZING innings by Watto.... Would have been amazing if he could cracked the double ton... if only the Aussies batted first

I wouldn't worry too much about the final result. It was a who cares match in a who cares series. I thought they killed it when it mattered in games 1 and 2 anyway.

Amazing innings! Was against a mediocre opponent though.

Agreed, but all top countries get the chance to play them and do the same but they haven't, just like what was said about Haydos' 380 against Zim

For anyone that didn't see it

Back
Top Bottom