Selling my whole collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

defnet

Card Hoarder
Real Name
Carlos
I will break this sale up into several sections but basically im selling everything. I haven't traded or followed the league for quite some time so forgive me if ive posted cards that are worth bugger all.

The first lot of cards don't fall into any real category, they are just random cards i have, all in mint condition.

Please quote the card number to make a bid, or if you need more details due to a bad scan. Bidding closes Mon 12th February 5:00pm.

Cheers and happy bidding.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/carlmacca/BasketballCardsRandom

If anyone is so inclined to take an inventory of the cards id be very impressed, i don't know what series some of them are from so its hard for me to do it.

So you want us to bid on your cards....not really the way we normally work champ...

Normally just put values on them or look for trades.

I figured they might not be worth much.

Yeah sorry to break it to ya, but there are some collectors who collect some of those players so you should get something back.

i am interested in the rider gold, the block parties and the jordan journal, let me know what u want for them.

HI;

I was just wondering if you have any of those Skybox "NBA Journal" cards that mention the Charlotte Hornets or Larry Johnson at all? I would love to buy it if you do.

You would be better off just selling the odd few here and dumping the rest on eBay with a 99c start....nothing to huge there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom