Select Upcoming Series Info

anyone wish they used more ummm dynamic pictures of the players?
Look at dixon, just a run of the mill photo. Look at some of the strong jubilant pictures he has out there. would have made a ok card great!

What the hell is the point of premiership predictors for 2018 with four H&A games left in the season? Might as well not have printed half of them :rolleyes:

And O'Shea and Mullet for Carlton... seriously? I know commons aren't exactly the exciting end of the scale but they could've put a fraction more thought into them than that.

What the hell is the point of premiership predictors for 2018 with four H&A games left in the season? Might as well not have printed half of them :rolleyes:

And O'Shea and Mullet for Carlton... seriously? I know commons aren't exactly the exciting end of the scale but they could've put a fraction more thought into them than that.

Agree would have rather o’brien or McKay.

All three have played more games that these two

But did they play in the first 2-3 or so weeks? That's when all the pics were taken for them.

If that is the criteria then that is a seriously disappointing strategy from Select. Anyone with half an idea of Carlton would've known our supporters were keenly interested in O'Brien and McKay and I would've been happy with pictures of them from the VFL or the JLT if necessary. Other names that I would've rather seen would be Kennedy and Byrne.

Some great cards, but again the common cards a let down personally. 93 and 94 still yet to be surpassed!

Jeez people will whine about anything. It's a common card ffs. How about Charlie Curnow as a sig? Would have cost select an arm and leg to get him.

If 2 base cards are enough to turn you away from this release then you should probably avoid the series and bnb let others enjoy it.

There are always different aspects to each release and for me it's always easier to look at the positives rather than the minor details....

To be fair, Joe Daniher was All-Australia and Essendon's Best and Fairest in 2017 and he got one single card (AA) in this release. Not something that'll keep me from buying cards from Legacy but it is a bit annoying.

To be fair, Joe Daniher was All-Australia and Essendon's Best and Fairest in 2017 and he got one single card (AA) in this release. Not something that'll keep me from buying cards from Legacy but it is a bit annoying.
Have you tried the 2018 Footy stats release? There are a few Daniher cards in there.

I always feel that the lower end sets should have a wide variety of players, but the higher end sets should have the best players available in them!

Agree on predictors a bit silly with four games to go. But ovedall apart from the ugliness of the parallals its a very cool release

Agree on predictors a bit silly with four games to go. But ovedall apart from the ugliness of the parallals its a very cool release
Agreed, you would have to have the send all in and get rookie card to make them more valid/ hold a little value this late. Still like the predictors though

Back
Top Bottom