Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

I hit this in my box of Supremacy 😍 It’s a keeper 😀
49B08AB9-5C35-4857-817B-4C8EDF61255A.jpeg

I reckon a few guys are sitting on unopened cases to move on in the future at higher prices. I know of around 8-10

Have an unopened case waiting for me when I get back next month... have bought many of the cards I’d like, so not sure whether to open or sell. I think if I could get 6 I’d prob sell...?

Apologies if I've overlooked...what one touch booklet do I need to protect and store the signature patch booklet cards?

s-l1600.jpg

Only went for $600. This has to be the best patch for the Viney card. Melbourne crest, AFL logo and sponsor. This is worrying signs for these cards. Think the Brownlow Premiership Double sigs are the ones to hoard.

s-l1600.jpg

Only went for $600. This has to be the best patch for the Viney card. Melbourne crest, AFL logo and sponsor. This is worrying signs for these cards. Think the Brownlow Premiership Double sigs are the ones to hoard.

Definitely a worry...

Nice, but I've seen a better one with the Anzac emblem.

Buy it now would have been a better way to sell too. If the seller had the patience. Auctions prices seem to be about 30% lower.

Last year 3 of the biggest Melbourne collectors all left the hobby and there is not many left which would explain the Sale. At the moment I would rate Melbourne cards as the hardest team to trade or sell.

But it is an amazing patch and I would imagine poorly listed, bad finishing time and bad time to sell contributed

Interesting to go back through this thread... In hindsight, $500 a box was an absolute bargain and I personally love the cards, although Im lucky I didnt get any really dodgy sigs that seem to be an issue with a few cards

This is the set that Australian Sports needed, a true high end product. While its not perfect, it definitely exceeded my expectations (might be a first for Select) and it sure as hell beat the god awful Christmas set haha!

all in all, it was/is a phenomenal release and Select hit it out of the park

Because it's not Grant Copley's fault. If you live off of canned tuna because you buy cards, is that your fault or the card company's fault?

Now I feel guilty eating canned tuna of which I happened to like, but hell no I am still going to purchase my cards.

Back
Top Bottom