Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

#01/ Quad Signature on eBay for $15,000 😱😱😱😱😱

Certainly a nice release. I bought a Darren Jarman sig for quite a decent price I think.

I've been reading this thread, and forgive me as I don't collect much anymore so I don't really know whats what...
But the #01/ quad coach signature (sought after as Select used to keep all #01/s), was pulled by a Select employee in a break, the day before release? And then listed for $150000 (in what could be construed as an attempt to set some sort of market value?)

Is that right?

Certainly a nice release. I bought a Darren Jarman sig for quite a decent price I think.

I've been reading this thread, and forgive me as I don't collect much anymore so I don't really know whats what...
But the #01/ quad coach signature (sought after as Select used to keep all #01/s), was pulled by a Select employee in a break, the day before release? And then listed for $150000 (in what could be construed as an attempt to set some sort of market value?)

Is that right?
the Select representative was the one running the break, however the card went to another great collector who unfortunately had to sell for undisclosed reasons - hence he set the price on ebay at $15k, purely due to the fact that he could.. can't blame him.

the Select representative was the one running the break, however the card went to another great collector who unfortunately had to sell for undisclosed reasons - hence he set the price on ebay at $15k, purely due to the fact that he could.. can't blame him.
Fair enough then. Thank you for the heads up.

It's Interesting that the nearest set we had too this was the 2011 Heritage Collection a set was sold as singles ended last night on Ebay only 4 of the cards went over 100 bucks Skilton selling for 200 the best and a couple going for as little as 66

It's Interesting that the nearest set we had too this was the 2011 Heritage Collection a set was sold as singles ended last night on Ebay only 4 of the cards went over 100 bucks Skilton selling for 200 the best and a couple going for as little as 66

I picked up the Bob Davis and Charlie Sutton. My thoughts were instead of paying $500 for a box of supremacy I would see what that sort of money could get me by shopping around. So far spent $172 for those 2.

Probably the worst time to sell anything but supremacy at the moment, would be heaps of bargains to be had

So far spent $172 for those 2.
Multiple X 5 = 10 cards (supremacy box) = $860 but if you only your want team set
best way to go.
3 x Collingwood Brownlow Double sold = $192 ebay

Last edited:
Latest Cherry Collectables 1-box break has cheapest teams at $45, mid-tier teams like North, Saints, Dogs at $70 and big clubs at $80+.

Works out to $1,100+ when all 18 spots are sold - huge demand for this product...

20190925_184345.jpg

Best mate pulled it from his box today and gave it to me.

I had already resigned to myself that I wouldn't be able to get hold of one let alone Jumper number!

I'm still dumbfounded

Back
Top Bottom