Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

It’s nearly crimimal that they don’t release the checklist before sales. And if you wait for it by the time you get your boxes the market will already have started dropping
Been happening for a couple of years now, I have to put my order in a few weeks before release on series 2 without seeing a checklist, and yes I agree it’s just wrong should be dropping the checklist tomorrow night so people can decide if they want to preorder or not, but apparently it won’t be out until night before release, once again you have to put complete faith in what they are bringing out has never sat well with me

Been happening for a couple of years now, I have to put my order in a few weeks before release on series 2 without seeing a checklist, and yes I agree it’s just wrong should be dropping the checklist tomorrow night so people can decide if they want to preorder or not, but apparently it won’t be out until night before release, once again you have to put complete faith in what they are bringing out has never sat well with me
Yeah I will be giving it a miss for this exact reason. If the previews are all we have to go by I personally can’t justify dropping $500

This card is bloody awesome.

But, why have Sam Jacobs as the Crows "superstar"?

There's a decent chance he's not on the Crows next yr, although I appreciate Select couldnt have predicted that. In any case, if you're going for a Crows star, it should have been one of Sloane, M.Crouch, Laird, Talia, Tex or even Betts for his popularity.

I think Spike has done a good job on the design of these but can anyone really see them consistently being sold for $3000+ each?

The price will vary based on the player featured and the size of the fanbase.

The Essendon, Pies, Richmond card etc will absolutely have the chance at consistently being sold for $3000. But i dont think they'll all go for $3000+ straight off the bat.

this JPK card looks incredible.

hopefully they really do try and get the superstar from each club.

2 more previews. If the last one is the quad Coach sig card then we have 1 more to see. must be dual sigs.

If it is Lecras for WCE, no way do I see it going for more then 1k. Even then I would only think the #001 would be worth around $800-$900 if that.

Though rumour mill is that Martin is the Richmonds version. So its price would be through the roof.

It’s nearly crimimal that they don’t release the checklist before sales. And if you wait for it by the time you get your boxes the market will already have started dropping

That question was asked on FB, answer was the checklist will be up before the sale.

SO QUESTION FOR YOU ALL. IF THAT IS THE 01/25 numbered card for Sydney, how does ANYONE who collects Sydney have a chance at getting that card? All the boxes and cases are packed and ready for sales.

This set isnt designed for team collectors to get all their team cards. It's a high end collector set.

If it is Lecras for WCE, no way do I see it going for more then 1k. Even then I would only think the #001 would be worth around $800-$900 if that.

Though rumour mill is that Martin is the Richmonds version. So its price would be through the roof.

That question was asked on FB, answer was the checklist will be up before the sale.

Hopefully WC is either Gaff or NN.

This set isnt designed for team collectors to get all their team cards. It's a high end collector set.

I think he was talking more about that specific card, as in "no one will be able to get it as it isn't in a case to be sold off"

Not knowing that the video was most likely made weeks ago and it being returned for insertion back into a box to be sold.

Hopefully WC is either Gaff or NN.

I'm actually hoping it isn't NN considering he did Certified.

I think he was talking more about that specific card, as in "no one will be able to get it as it isn't in a case to be sold off"

oh gotcha.

surely these videos were made a while ago. Each card being previewed will surely be in the set and available via boxes.

[/QUOTE]
Before the pre sale? Or before the release

FF17F5DC-FEA5-4D6D-B4DE-E038C7147864.jpeg

Anyone know if afterpay will be working for this release? Cant see anything on website and can no longer see the post on Select Facebook page they are going to accept afterpay. Ive never used it before so any help is much appreciated.

BTW Im buying a case :cool:

Back
Top Bottom