Select Optimum 2021

They got their one box and that is more that can be said for a LOT of people right now.
It's not like people tried to get SCC and missed out, It's a worth while discussion if the membership is worth it.

I had to pay for postage on my SCC purchase, postage on my two boxes through the public lot and postage for the album. Complete mess.

It's not like people tried to get SCC and missed out, It's a worth while discussion if the membership is worth it.

I had to pay for postage on my SCC purchase, postage on my two boxes through the public lot and postage for the album. Complete mess.
Their postage sitch is ridiculous.

I have paid like $60+ in postage in the last week for my multiple orders

Postage is a bit of a con. I got my order in, then had to go back and order an album and some top loaders as my supplies are out. I think all up i hit around $38 for postage. I like alot of what select do - but that is one area they could very much improve on - postage 'tax'

Most SCC members that I know missed out on getting additional boxes in both drops. I feel that one allocated box isn't enough.
Better than not getting a box at all, like a lot of people - I actually don't mind the idea of 2 to SCC but still 5 max total for them. That way it's not giving further advantage and 'alienating' the SCC from the rest of the collector base (as they already have the benefit/advantage of a guaranteed box)
I just dint see it realistically going any higher than 600ish in 6 months time unless some of the rookies go beserk
This is the first release where there is such a big 'rookie' focus/speculation. Really think Select will be trending to the NBA style market in the future now, as that's also where new collector bases come from.

I am being a little lazy and sure it is in this thread way back but was just looking for a quick answer. What is the official release date ( the date it will hit the hands ) of collectors and dealers. Thanks in advance

Did anyone notice some of the big names are missing from the common sets such as dusty ect. Do you think this was a move from select to get more of the less common players on
cards?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom