Select Infinty Box Break #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Lol i think i traded something with her or him it was Mark Riccuto Tazo Signature i thought she or he lied but then it did come she or he send the exact Picture but the Tazo was exact what she or he said She or he said She or He don't have a camera but she or he has the card it's true Lol keep saying she or he

Haha Lol i think i traded something with her or him it was Mark Riccuto Tazo Signature i thought she or he lied but then it did come she or he send the exact Picture but the Tazo was exact what she or he said She or he said She or He don't have a camera but she or he has the card it's true Lol keep saying she or he

Find that hard to believe since you both joined the site on the same day and have the same ebay username.

:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom