Select Hilites

Another team doubled up. With only 5 rounds to go I'm getting a little nervous!
Yup - and five teams still yet to have a card (GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North and West Coast). Doesn't seem like Select are aiming to give every team a card.

Yep only 4 yet to have a card being Hawks, Giants, Dee's and Eagles, with Doggies x 2, Cats x 2, Crows x 2 and Blues x 2 so far. Only 5 rounds left to go.

They are waiting for a gws win to give them one and it will be kelly or ward i reckon. Hawthorn should get one when he beats the afl disposal record as that is definately a highlight. Sloane is a good choice he deserved it.

My tip is Kennedy from the Eagles this week. If they want to pick a player from the 4 teams yet to see a card he probably stands out with 6 goals 4. Plenty more options if they want to double or triple up.

looks like the crows have their 3rd card Mitch McGovern this week. Looking like some teams might miss out

Poor decision, i can understand a shot after the siren to win a game but not to just draw a game. And with 4 rounds to go and 4 teams to cover they missed a chance to get West Coast done.
Agree on all fronts. Quite bemusing.

Are these advertised anywhere else but Facebook? I picked up Betts earlier in the year but deleted my Facebook not long after that. Bought a McGovern yesterday only because I'd gone to the Select website and saw it on there.

Just reading this thread, I see I missed out on Sloane the other week.