Select Collector Club Membership

Just renewed , apparently something extra in store with the 2023 Footy stars for scc members .

Looks like footys stars in a couple of weeks do not think it will be much different predictors might get some new different design inserts to replace classifieds numbers . I quess the comp thing will be back not a fan would love another one a box insert to replace it would not mine a 1 in two box auto of a semi star from each club

Looks like footys stars in a couple of weeks do not think it will be much different predictors might get some new different design inserts to replace classifieds numbers . I quess the comp thing will be back not a fan would love another one a box insert to replace it would not mine a 1 in two box auto of a semi star from each club
Darren I would agree with you but I am biased because I won in 2018 - $10,000

Darren I would agree with you but I am biased because I won in 2018 - $10,000
also I made a mistake and included something else with my SCC membership renewal and got rejected thought I must have done something bad but the select team were great helping me fix things up

Hey guys - keen on hopefully getting in the new round of SCC membership however have only just seen the requirements that you need three existing SCC members to vouch for you!
Unfortunately I don’t know anyone personally with an SCC but if any of you have done dealings with me in the past and are an SCC member let me know if you’d be happy being a member who can vouch for me in the application

Also in the same boat, have conversed with many a SCC member but never thought I'd have to list them as a vouch. If anyone on OZCardTrader is willing to help a couple members out give me a shout please.

I've opened everything I've got from Select in General Sale (Supremacy + Supremacy Rookies 2021 and 2022) and I plan on opening a whole lot more.

If all goes well I'm hoping to join the community of AFL Youtube channels to show off my hits.

Hey guys - keen on hopefully getting in the new round of SCC membership however have only just seen the requirements that you need three existing SCC members to vouch for you!
Unfortunately I don’t know anyone personally with an SCC but if any of you have done dealings with me in the past and are an SCC member let me know if you’d be happy being a member who can vouch for me in the application
I just noticed the same thing!
I'd love to ask the same if anyone within the SCC would be happy to vouch!

Gents I will support your SCC membership applications - my name is John Jones and Select management now me cheers John
darren gamble as long as you are a breaker not flipper you can use my name mine is still saying un fullfilled i quess they have not procress the order yet

Appreciate that and a massive thank you to you two legends! My application has just been submitted.
Fingers crossed as I'd love to be part of the cool crew :cool:

Yeah, you'd be livid if someone tried going for 4 boxes instead of two and then you're all gone

It's like lord of the flies
Yep, that exactly happened to an ozcardtrader member in this same thread.

You reckon any sneakerbot clowns had a crack going for one?

Back
Top Bottom