Select Collector Club Membership

Amazing what a pandemic will do.
An orchestrated campaign against the predominant AFL breaker at the time and then Select employee based on lies and mistruths.
Add in some bored poker mates see an opportunity in AFL cards.
Take out the Select employee, have an IT guy/poker mate take on additional duties with Select, create a b/s narrative about free market and good vibes and all of a sudden you have RGV.
Great opportunity for market manipulation.... or should I not share the screen shots about that?

King Of The Hill Pizza GIF

Amazing what a pandemic will do.
An orchestrated campaign against the predominant AFL breaker at the time and then Select employee based on lies and mistruths.
Add in some bored poker mates see an opportunity in AFL cards.
Take out the Select employee, have an IT guy/poker mate take on additional duties with Select, create a b/s narrative about free market and good vibes and all of a sudden you have RGV.
Great opportunity for market manipulation.... or should I not share the screen shots about that?

Happy for you to post receipts on this one if you must, but I don't think a certain ex Select employee would like to have all his skeletons dragged out of the closet again would he?

Something about people in glass houses and stones?

Still quite a few sneaker bots managed to get stock through. I guess some were always going to slip through the cracks

Already back in boxes and in wardrobe to not see the light for 5 plus year I wonder now many will make or be duds but for me players like Conway and Willis from Geelong who have not player yet murley from the pies

Already back in boxes and in wardrobe to not see the light for 5 plus year I wonder now many will make or be duds but for me players like Conway and Willis from Geelong who have not player yet murley from the pies
Believe the club has high hopes for Conway.

Still quite a few sneaker bots managed to get stock through. I guess some were always going to slip through the cracks
I'm assuming the sneaker clowns who already ordered in the past managed to score but any new sneaker clowns had their orders cancelled.

Doesn't seem like as big of a wave as Optimum of sneaker clowns selling, but remember, boxes were only 1 per customer.

I hope this releases will scare flippers off. Hardly selling now at $400 and prices should come down even more.

With sell fees and shipping people are just breaking even at $400.

I have seemingly turned into Iron Clad have heaps of unopened boxes now . Even just found last yrs Supremecy rookie boxes unopened . Getting quite a few World Cup Prizms boxes quite cheap and going to hang onto them until the next World Cup. Used to collect the 2014 WC prizms can't believe what they are worth now . Will be buying up some of those Rookie Supremacy once they drop a bit in price too.

Last edited:
I have seemingly turned into Iron Clad have heaps of unopened boxes now . Even just found last yrs Supremecy rookie boxes unopened . Getting quite a few World Cup Prizms boxes quite cheap and going to hang onto them until the next World Cup. Used to collect the 2014 WC prizms can't believe what they are worth now . Will be buying up some of those Rookie Supremacy once they drop a bit in price too.
My aim is to collect at least two unopened boxes of each Select release from now on. Then in 20 years time, open the lot on Whatnot ;)

Where are you picking up wc prizm boxes from and what's the price they've dropped to now?

Back
Top Bottom