Select Collector Club Membership

Based on their teaser on the website it might be a bigger release that just Rookie.

Perhaps a retro 93 design release on 130pt stock with rookies as a subset?

Yes what I’m hoping for is as nice simple box set release, with the retro 93 design, with maybe some signature cards randomly inserted.

Like Cotchin says it’s not really the time for another super expensive hard to put together set

Yes what I’m hoping for is as nice simple box set release, with the retro 93 design, with maybe some signature cards randomly inserted.

Like Cotchin says it’s not really the time for another super expensive hard to put together set
Nice set with lower rung players would be nice. Keep it nice yet achievable

Nice set with lower rung players would be nice. Keep it nice yet achievable
low rung players would be a great choice.
no Dusty/Bont/Walsh/Buddy ect
Give the market some time to breath and take a small time out.
Finish the year off with a easy layup release.

Maybe just another different coloured money spinning venture that owners, bots and breakers go wild over. When is enough enough. Just how many rookie draft cards can 1 player have?
got to milk that daico money even next year will be in every single set they can get him in

I seriously like this release. 4x Cards means more fun opening and less disappointment in just one card.
It also helps that I'm a Carlton supporter and all I care about is getting a Motlop Blue /75 for the collection.
I'll try get a box first, see if I can pull one myself and then hit the open market for the card.

The only negative, and I'm not even sure it is a negative really.. is how the release affects the box and card prices of last years release.

200 last year for a /25
300 this year for a /25 and 3 x /75

Those /75s will be 20 bucks or so

Imagine if they decided to think outside the box and have the #/25 version signed and the #/75 version unsigned.

Have the cards signed when the players are signing their DP cards......whats another 25 on the pile to be signed?

Could have increased the box price then and Grant et al could have had an even better Christmas bonus!

The hunt for Daicos is going to be fun
hardcore pie's collectors will be gunning for the #25 (and also be prepared to drop the $$)
others might be comfortable in just having the optimum DPS
his GOLD DPS are still going for ballpark $600+ so the price of the single is going to be interesting
personally would rather have a PLAT DPS then a green, and the PLATINUM will be the long term "it" card

** as tough as the chase might be for a number of pie's collectors, it's a great thing that this kid is fire and his card market should stay the course for the long term

another wave of Dusty's has just hit ebay now
the amount that has been dropped just in the last month has been very surprising
willing to state, the king will be back in 23' and he will reclaim his crown
still plenty left in the champ
Like he's the GOAT...i can't understand why you would collect him and then just dump them all.

It doesn't make sense, but sometimes life gets in the way of cardboard

Like he's the GOAT...i can't understand why you would collect him and then just dump them all.

It doesn't make sense, but sometimes life gets in the way of cardboard

Cost of living hitting the card market? Need to pay bills? Need cash to buy Xmas presents? Move a Dusty!!

Back
Top Bottom