Select Collector Club Membership

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more cards being sold off especially towards Jan/Feb when people get the Xmas Credit Card bill in or the afterpay purchases start eating into the petrol/food bills.

I just take it out of the redraw and tell the missus you only live once ;)

If the card market ever booms again, i'll sell the lot

Won’t be many left in the general sale once RGV and select owners get there allocation, should be a few new eBay accounts opened up soon
You seem upset Brendan(Fiesta1234), how many boxes did you get? Do you still have any of those 2020 Optimum cases for sale at $5999 per case? The ones you bought from your wholesale business account with Wang and were trying to sell to all the breakers? Asking for a mate.

Last edited:
You seem upset Brendan(Fiesta1234), how many boxes did you get? Do you still have any of those 2020 Optimum cases for sale at $5999 per case? The ones you bought from your wholesale business account with Wang and were trying to sell to all the breakers? Asking for a mate.
King Of The Hill Reaction GIF

What's the thinking in terms of ceiling on these? Daicos clearly behind the push.

I see them settling at 400-500 hitting no higher than $600 at peak.

What's the thinking in terms of ceiling on these? Daicos clearly behind the push.

I see them settling at 400-500 hitting no higher than $600 at peak.

$100 more than retail.

If i can get any under 400, i'll hoard em.

But with more SCC likely to open them, i'd say they will go quicker than Optimum still sitting on the ebay shelves

Seriously missed opportunity, like @Matt26 mentioned to have the draftees sign these cards at the same time as their DPS cards.

Would've taken these boxes to the $800-1000 range.

Considering a /40 Daicos sells for $2000-$2200, a /25 should go for ~$2500

Many other players like Gibcus, Ward, Hobbs have also had their platinum DPS sell for $400 plus. Meaning greater value outside of Daicos.

Seriously missed opportunity, like @Matt26 mentioned to have the draftees sign these cards at the same time as their DPS cards.

Would've taken these boxes to the $800-1000 range.

Considering a /40 Daicos sells for $2000-$2200, a /25 should go for ~$2500

Many other players like Gibcus, Ward, Hobbs have also had their platinum DPS sell for $400 plus. Meaning greater value outside of Daicos.

think your on it cardhawk.. the #25 Daicos should really hit a high end price, and 2-3k seems like a safe bet.
With probley young Gibcus next in line could hit close to a grand, time will tell.

Anybody been to those bot sites or seen if they are going hard at this release? I don't see any reason why they wouldn't try getting this stuff

Back
Top Bottom