Secret Santa???

Just a couple of ideas;
1. Everybody should send express post, to get their items to the people just before Christmas.

2. Everybody should write 'OZCT Secret Santa' on the back of the package, so that people don't randomly rip the package open before Christmas Day.

3. Somebody (or me if you want me to) should make a 'Secret Santa Reveal Thread', for people to reveal their packages.

you know i love this site that much i put my little santa package together at 2 am so i could take it away with me just so i could post it while im away, too make sure some lucky person recieves cards more than likely not of who they want!! i know, i know... your welcome!

@0kramrajnoc
I'll be sending my stuff out express hopefully on Tuesday to my lucky person...

I think I'll make a seperate reveal thread for people to post their packages if that's OK with you

I'm in for sure.
Chances that I have something that someone else pc's is very very low though.
Think I will get this shipped to the inlaws, that way I can actually be excited about a present on xmas day (oh the things I have received from the wife's family :crazy:)
Great idea!

Sorry boys my non-pc is dry as a Nuns atm. If my MMB shipment arrives today or tomorrow I might be able to join in but doubtful. Good luck sounds like fun even though I don't quite get it lol

Ok, I'm in too! Don't have a huge collection so unsure I can find specific players though.

I'd be happy with anything , but for some guidance I like the Sonics, Spurs and Giannis.

Back
Top Bottom