Scraping what Money I have for these and this....

jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
It has been awhile.........I have been pretty strapped for cash as of late so I have not been able to venture out into any extremely highend pick ups so I found myself on ebay selling whatever I can digup to try and pay off a deal with Nick (THANKS FOR THE PATIENTS BUDDY!) and grab any "cheap" ZO's I could get. I came up with 12 in 1 month. It will be back to ebay to sell some more stuff later in the month to finish up my debts! Had some goods and bads happen these last few months which I will reveal...(Don't worry, I didn't sell any of my ZO's!)

So obviously to start, I grabbed these Classic parallels and oddballs because for 1, they were really cheap and 2, there wasn't any competition for these so it didn't hurt my small budget>

Didn't think this one existed until I picked a Shaq up for Brian Lee and I finally found this one for 1$ on COMC
Die-Cut Silver Signature:
Die-CutSilverSignature.jpg

Next is another one I Never knew existed Assests Gold GOLD Holofoil signature for 2$
GoldSignature.jpg

Printing Plate from the Signature Edition or 5 Sport set (Not sure which one) for 5$
PrintingPlate-1.jpg

Assets Silver Signature...Took me 5 years to find one $.79cents on COMC
SilverSignature-1.jpg

Picked up a couple of nice film slides from a guy from Canada

Vs Shaq
VsShaq.jpg

Vs Ewing
VsEwing.jpg

Nice Odd international Panini Sticker for 2$
96-97ItalianPanini.jpg

Vols Vending Mini Toys 'R' Us Machines $9.99
VolsVendingMini.jpg

Really Nice 1993-94 Skybox Promo Perforate Panel $2.99
PromoPanal.jpg

00-01 Mystique Printing Plate $8.17
MystiquePrintingPlate.jpg

This one was from Months ago that took FOREVER to get from overseas
Printing plate 4 of 4
PrintingPlate4of4.jpg

A very rare 1994 Upper Deck Kellogg's Portuguese Food Issue Promo. This card is NOT in very good condition but I am very glad I have one!
PortugueseKelloggs.jpg

Here is the bad and the good. I owned the one car I have always wanted. I had it for 7 years and it has slowy gotten older and started to nickel and dime be to death and it finally got to the point where I BADLY needed an up grade. I didn't really want it to happen during this time but I had no choice. I had my eyes on this one for a LONG TIME! And last but not least!! I have been saving for this for 3 years. The one thing that has wiped out my savings and made be scrape is......

BOOOOM! 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport!
5TELU42N26Z290946_tile.jpg

Real nice wheels Jason! Beats a Silverado or F150 any day of the week! Good budget pickups on the card front - hard to believe you still find so many that you need!

Nice Ute. Nice cards too! :)

I'm not a person who owns utes, but have always thought it would be nice to own a big F250 with double wheels in the rear. For those who know the F250 you probably know which one I am describing!

Thanks guys. Been needing a new vehicle for a LOOOONG time. I really didn't want to buy one now but I really had no choice and needed something reliable. Here in Colorado, it is almost essential to own a 4-Wheel drive or you will have some serious problems comuting anywhere after the big snow storms we get. Plus, you can go to neat places off road and away from people which fits my life style. Yeah, EVERYONE here has a Ford or a Chevy. To me they are just too big! Nice expensive trucks too!

Nice Ute. Nice cards too! :)

I'm not a person who owns utes, but have always thought it would be nice to own a big F250 with double wheels in the rear. For those who know the F250 you probably know which one I am describing!

The double wheels you are speaking of are what we call "Dualies." Made for heavy hauling of trailers or Horse trailers. Usually young punks from rural areas or Wyoming or rich ranch people own those. Those are REALLY expensive trucks! Around 60 grand plus!

Back
Top Bottom