Scott Burns RC... or not???

Ballwinner#3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Christopher Williams
burns rookie.jpg

Hey guys, never posted a thread before but I have this Scott Burns common card from Select`s 1996 Series 2 set. I was wondering if this counts as one of his Rookie Cards even though he is featured in their 1996 Series 1 set as well. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let me know. Thanks.

It`s not his rookie season, but it`s the first season he had a card made. I know what you`re saying about NBA cards as opposed to AFL cards but as a Collingwood supporter I`d love to have his 'Rookie' Card.

Yeah mate, have been collecting vintage cards of the 28 Legends a long time, and they rarely come up for sale.....
That is truly epic. Grades aren`t bad either considering they`re 98 years old. I collect Gordon Coventry. I`ve only got my hands on four of his cigarette/vintage cards but I`m about to start focusing a bit harder on them. Show us some more of your Vintage Legends Collection?

Was going to suggest, if you haven’t already seen it, its worth checking out Damien Green’s website for checklists of cards by player or set: http://aussierulescollectables.com.au/

Also I have a heap more pics of my collection on instagram: westozsportscards
Yeah, I use that website regularly. It`s a great resource and I`m very grateful to Damien for putting in the time to make it. I`ll be sure to follow your Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom