Scott Burns RC... or not???

Ballwinner#3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Christopher Williams

Hey guys, never posted a thread before but I have this Scott Burns common card from Select`s 1996 Series 2 set. I was wondering if this counts as one of his Rookie Cards even though he is featured in their 1996 Series 1 set as well. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let me know. Thanks.

It`s not his rookie season, but it`s the first season he had a card made. I know what you`re saying about NBA cards as opposed to AFL cards but as a Collingwood supporter I`d love to have his 'Rookie' Card.

Yeah mate, have been collecting vintage cards of the 28 Legends a long time, and they rarely come up for sale.....
That is truly epic. Grades aren`t bad either considering they`re 98 years old. I collect Gordon Coventry. I`ve only got my hands on four of his cigarette/vintage cards but I`m about to start focusing a bit harder on them. Show us some more of your Vintage Legends Collection?

Yeah, I use that website regularly. It`s a great resource and I`m very grateful to Damien for putting in the time to make it. I`ll be sure to follow your Instagram.