Scanner is Working haha (Beware BIG PICS)

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well i got my scanner working the other day and have updated me photbucket completely with only a few pictures to still put up but i thought id post some of the more notable cards i've got over the past 2-3 Months.
This year i've only really been chasing cards for my RickyD collection, so its just PC satisfaction more than anything :thumbsup:

First two cards are from Ducky and The Truth and were to sent to me for free. So a round of applause for these two great members :D

07SpAuthenticGold.jpg

03EXParallel90.jpg

Now onto some more Rickys!!

03FleerAvantBlackWhite.jpg

07ToppsBigGameRuby.jpg

07ToppsChromeRefractor.jpg

07UDHardcourtBronze.jpg

07UDOvationGold.jpg

07UDReflections.jpg

RC-ImpulseJerseyCityBase.jpg

RC-SPDestinationStardom.jpg

Some Ricky D 07 Game Used

07ReflectionsRD-RMCopper.jpg

07ReflectionsRDGold.jpg

07UltraOneonOne.jpg

and last but not least a few Spx's and an Emeka and Allen Auto

DelonteWestSPxRc.jpg

TonyAllenSPxRc.jpg

BiedrensSPxRc.jpg

CraigSmithSPxRc.jpg

EmekaOakfor.jpg

TonyAllenSPSig.jpg

sorry about the size of the scans, I uploaded them to my bucket befour i resized them i hope its not to bad.

Nice pick ups mate :)

Oh and the size, mine are always huge, but I edit them in my bucket using the edit link and make them 'Message Board' size ;) Hot tip!

haha HOT TIP Indeed... :thumbsup: will remember that one for next time! Smith is kinda PC atm AJ, the dude is going to be a gun PF in the coming seasons and he has started the summer leauge is HOT form. If KG stays than Minny will have a shot at making the playoffs with the addition of Brewer and a few of the younger guys to get more minutes.

Mike - Its just a HP F380 All in One, very basic scanner but produces good scans especially on the Refractors.

I didnt post a few others i got but Ricky has 17 cards in a rookie set called Collectors Edge and the funny thing is they are all virtually the same card, the parallels are deadset the same only thicker hahah :lol:

yer their are a couple GU cards that Rip and RickyD share in the 06/07 products at least 3 i know of. Its a nice card but not better than my dual mirror images dual patch of ricky and rip. :p

thanks for the comments guys, any feedback on my photobucket would be great too!

Very nice Ricky mail mate.First time i have seen the ultra.Got to get 1 of those.Great work mate.Great cards.

haha HOT TIP Indeed... :thumbsup: will remember that one for next time! Smith is kinda PC atm AJ, the dude is going to be a gun PF in the coming seasons and he has started the summer leauge is HOT form. If KG stays than Minny will have a shot at making the playoffs with the addition of Brewer and a few of the younger guys to get more minutes.

Mike - Its just a HP F380 All in One, very basic scanner but produces good scans especially on the Refractors.

I didnt post a few others i got but Ricky has 17 cards in a rookie set called Collectors Edge and the funny thing is they are all virtually the same card, the parallels are deadset the same only thicker hahah :lol:

yer their are a couple GU cards that Rip and RickyD share in the 06/07 products at least 3 i know of. Its a nice card but not better than my dual mirror images dual patch of ricky and rip. :p

thanks for the comments guys, any feedback on my photobucket would be great too!

All that and you never answered my question regarding Craig Smith lol

haha HOT TIP Indeed... will remember that one for next time! Smith is kinda PC atm AJ, the dude is going to be a gun PF in the coming seasons and he has started the summer leauge is HOT form. If KG stays than Minny will have a shot at making the playoffs with the addition of Brewer and a few of the younger guys to get more minutes.

read that again and you might see i said Smith is kinda PC atm AJ ;)

thanks roger, funk and bas :thumbsup:

wjrwebber - 68/149 its numbered too..
Nice lot of Ricky's too, is that nearly 300 now, or is the 267 up to date?

With my incoming D's i will be at like 285 :D

Nanda and Vlad - yer the spxs are like one of my favourite rc auto sets. I need to get myself still a Perkins, Allan and Rondo SPx.

Dream - Yer it's 03-04 Fleer Avant and the one pictured is the only parallel. The picture is like on photopaper and than stuck to the cardboard. Looks really cool..

Back
Top Bottom