For Sale scanlens 98b063

Status
Not open for further replies.

bognoel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stephen
hi guys have around 300 cards from this maker and have no idea other than they are nrl so would love some comments on prices or what you would like to see they have 98b063 and 93b063
thanks stephen

[/ATTACH]
here is a pic of the front and back of 4 of them
some have blue surrounds and the others have red surrounds
thanks

S5300883.jpg

S5300884.jpg

the red (pink cards with logos are 1988)red cards are 1986 not to sure about the blue ones ?
as for the value a full set in the condition of the cards shown will be between $200 & $300 if u cant make full sets the cards are not worth a great deal singley but would get a great deal of interest on ebay if sold in a bulk lot here is a link for a full set in average poor condition ending soon

1988 scanlens rugby league card set NO RESERVE! - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 21-Sep-09 23:59:26 AEST)

thanks for that aprec8 is there any special ones in that range that are sought after as i want to off load them soon for a reasonable price or in the bin they go like so many others
if you have the collection contact me and we can make a deal please

no there are no inserts or special cards in the scanlens sets the only difference in price is that the club logo's will be worth fractionally more than the other common cards

on closer inspection i have found around 300 of the logos and around 1000 cards in total
does anyone want something in particular? maybe i can complete some sets! asking $200 for the lot and will respond to what everyone wants/needs

A correction needs to be made as the red Panthers logo is from 89. 86 cards are indeed are red but the backs are pieces from a big puzzle. The cards you have are froom 88 and 89. There are NO special cards as such, but the big name players may fetch a little more $$$.
I know of one card of interest from the 89 set which is #7 with a Sharks logo top left corner. If you have it then I want it.
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom