Sandown Show- Sunday 30th June

It is looking unlikely. If I can't get enough sales, I wont have the money for the plane tickets let alone accommodation. Also just had some emergency dental work done today that cost me over 1200 :( It has been a tough year so far

Sorry to her you won't make it mate......put it down as one thing you want to do and you'll get there.
It is seriously the BEST collectable show I have been to!

Ouch on the teeth thing too :(

Sorry to her you won't make it mate......put it down as one thing you want to do and you'll get there.
It is seriously the BEST collectable show I have been to!

Ouch on the teeth thing too :(

I am still hoping I can get a couple of big sales so I can still go this year but definitely next year if that does not happen :thumbsup:
The teeth are feeling so much better now than they were this morning... that's right, because they are not there anymore :lol:

Will be organising what to bring on Sunday morning. Those interested in anything, pm me with what you need. If you are intending on buying, lmk which one and what you will be offering.

you enter in the main gate of the racetrack, next to the car park. you will see a huge line waiting to get in.if you get there on opening.

on another note, anyone interested in a trade? my whole tradebucket is available even pc cards.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone managed to pick up for themselves today, hopefully I will be able to go to Sandown next year

Back
Top Bottom