Sandown Show- Sunday 30th June

anyone that is going got anything on my wantlist they want to sell/trade?

I am seriously considering doing an overnight run to make this show (hopefully I can sell some stuff to cover costs and have some fun at the same time)

How close is the show to the Melbourne CBD ? How easy is it to get from Melbourne domestic airport to a location near to the show for overnight accommodation ?

Any help would be great :)

I am seriously considering doing an overnight run to make this show (hopefully I can sell some stuff to cover costs and have some fun at the same time)

How close is the show to the Melbourne CBD ? How easy is it to get from Melbourne domestic airport to a location near to the show for overnight accommodation ?

Maybe stay in the city Terry (Flinders Street) and catch the train that goes straight there :thumbsup:

You can bus or taxi to the city, 10 mins, then a train from there approx 35 mins to the door step. Very easy.

If you need an overnight place to crash you are welcome to our spare room, its really close to the show.

There are also rooms at the Sandown hotel just across the road from the show if you wanted to stay close.

If not the city is a pretty close commute as above.

If you need an overnight place to crash you are welcome to our spare room, its really close to the show.

There are also rooms at the Sandown hotel just across the road from the show if you wanted to stay close.

If not the city is a pretty close commute as above.

What an awesome gesture Matt. I am not typically someone who would take up an offer like this (feeling like a free loader) but if I can talk my wife around to letting me go (she has plans for that weekend) and you are also going to the show, I would love to take you up on that offer. Finding somewhere to stay was looking far too expensive than my budget would allow even before my wife's comments :(

What an awesome gesture Matt. I am not typically someone who would take up an offer like this (feeling like a free loader) but if I can talk my wife around to letting me go (she has plans for that weekend) and you are also going to the show, I would love to take you up on that offer. Finding somewhere to stay was looking far too expensive than my budget would allow even before my wife's comments :(

Would be good to me up with you mate. Maybe fast a few years and sales done!

Cool let me know if you're coming across and I'll stock up the fridge ;)

I'm definatley going to the show and its only about 5 mins drive from my place so no biggie

You would make a killing if you price right mate.......

I can do the same here apparently if "the price is right" ;)
Wouldn't the organizers get angry if you sell and don't have a stall paid for ?

Oh yeah for sure.....I was assuming you were going to set up a stall lol

My bad.

The reason I mentioned you making a killing is that most of the stalls there overprice nowdays (not all) so the ones that are there to really sell get cleaned out. Still a fantastic event though, I have been twice and spent several hundred there already!

My bad.

The reason I mentioned you making a killing is that most of the stalls there overprice nowdays (not all) so the ones that are there to really sell get cleaned out. Still a fantastic event though, I have been twice and spent several hundred there already!

I would love to be set up as a seller there but I don't think it is realistic at this stage. It would be a great way to meet some of the OCT collectors and some that are not online :)
If I do go, I will be taking my portable eftpos machine with me just in case I need it ;)

My bad.

Just to add to this, I have been the last 2 times and each time picked up a couple of boxes from one of the stalls and stocked up on some supplies:thumbsup:

I think go for it Terry, bring some cards over and I am sure you'll get some nice sales :)

You only live once man!! ;)

I would love to be set up as a seller there but I don't think it is realistic at this stage. It would be a great way to meet some of the OCT collectors and some that are not online :)
If I do go, I will be taking my portable eftpos machine with me just in case I need it ;)

Couldn't hurt that's for sure!

I wasn't going but have sold off some cards recently so I may end up going.....would be great to catch up and have a chat mate.

You going to make it Tez?

Back
Top Bottom