Sandown Card Fair - This Sunday 27th June Victorian Collectors!

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
The Sandown Collectables and Memorabilia Fair will be held on Sunday 27th June from 9am-3pm at Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway Springvale.

If you live in Victoria make sure you come along, with your cards, and check out the awesome Show Specials we will have on offer and buy a few packs or some boxes!

We will publish the stall number on this site on fair day!

Renee will be accepting Rondo donations.... and Jaffa's will be on hand! Make sure you spread the word about the fair!!

Cherry Promotions for the Day!

* Heavily discounted products & supplies
* Live 03/04 Box Break!
* Latest NBA, NFL and Non-Sport cards
* Cherry Mart - Buy/Sell Singles

PM me for further details or to make orders and pick them up on the day! No Postage :)

If your had to go to one fair this year, this is the one to go to, i havn't missed one since it started.

Stacks of card dealers and tonnes of collectable stuff,(brings back all those childhood memories).

Good thing about this fair, they DON"T have early bird entry.

C U there.

Any tips/ideas for someone who has never been before?

Does it pay to rock up early? Many lines etc?

There will be a big lineup at the start as they give away a limited edition beanie bear to the first so many peeps.

And we normally sell a lot of stuff in the first 3 hours so if you want the best boxes - pays to arrive early.

ill be there! looking forward to it! any nba collectors going? and if so what times guys? im bringing heaps of trades!!!!! what boxes do you have at the moment Grayson?

i will b there.
any1 with jordan legacy or 07/08 sweet stitches cards to get rid of, bring them to the card fair and i will swap them for something i have there.

Just got back from the show, got there at 8.30am and there would have been about 40-50 people in front of me. By 9.00am, would have been about 150-200 behind me!

First time i've been to one of these, didn't realise it would be so big.

Nice to meet and talk to the people at Cherry Collectables :thumbsup: Cheers again for the box, pity about the contents :lol:

im home from the sandown card show. never seen it like that before. been a couple of times before but it was insane. i got there just b4 9am and the line was huge. last time i went i got there at 9am and there was maybe 30 in front of me, this time about 300. hope every1 scored something good from the show.
i got 3 geelong dps:
mitch brown $20
kane tenace $20
david clarke $20
also got a shoebox of nba cards for $10. i have gone thru it, it has mainly 1994 ud & skybox & hoops in it. but there were a couple of jordan inserts, magic vs bird, some shaq inserts, rookie cards, some other superstar inserts and the 1994 nba hoops draft class cards no.s 1 to 11. other than the commons, i think it was a good deal.
all in all a great day out.

Back
Top Bottom