sale threads

I do not mind how people post their sale stuff.

It is the attitudes that need to change. If someone sends a PM to a sale item you have respond to it. If you know you will be away for a few days don't put up the sale items, or at least put in your thread that you will not be able to responde for a few days.

There is also nothing wrong with just saying thanks for your offer, I have a few interested parties that I am negotiating with I will keep you in the loop.

I guess like every other time this has come up...you just have to have a giggle/take it on the chin and move on.
PS...BAN THE TEDDY BEAR I SAY !!

I also think it's stupid when you post your cards, list prices, and then get someone posting 'PM me about the ___'.
Um... why should they PM YOU..? The price is there. If you want THEM to PM YOU, obviously you're not going to pay their asking price so why not initiate negotiations yourself.
Behaviour in this hobby blows my mind.

I also think it's stupid when you post your cards, list prices, and then get someone posting 'PM me about the ___'.
Um... why should they PM YOU..? The price is there. If you want THEM to PM YOU, obviously you're not going to pay their asking price so why not initiate negotiations yourself.
Behaviour in this hobby blows my mind.

Yer that is stupid too. If you want it initiate the trade negotiations lol. Not get the seller to start the negotiations.

I usually PM them saying I want it or can they do it for $X instead of specifed amount.

If you know how much YOU want for your card or what it is worth then list your price and stand by your convictions, if you don't know the cards value and have nothing to gauge it by, then by all means feel free to ask for offers and take pot luck. There is no point trying to change everyone else's way of thinking to match yours because that is simply not going to happen, we all do things differently. That is human nature, by all means do what ever you choose in your own post/thread. and all this Frye and Teddy Bear stuff, I have no idea what you are on about and I don't care, good luck to you

and all this Frye and Teddy Bear stuff, I have no idea what you are on about and I don't care, good luck to you

don't care about Frye Teddy's freely wandering the realms of OCT and giving a false sense of being a decent person to fellow members??????

Blasphemy!

You were making sense up until then!!!

Are you guys all jealous of it or something? Sheesh no need to bring it up in every thread!

020920111874.jpg

going by the price tag hanging out his ear I would gather he hasn't been fully embraced into the family as yet and could find his way onto Ebay very soon?

Back
Top Bottom