Rugby League cards

The Villain

TOON TOON
Real Name
Jon
Just wondering if anyone out there collects scanlens,stimrol or select league cards if so ide be interested to no what u have cause im trying to track down some from 2005 series and and a few more....

i also have a few from around 94-96, mainly Dynamic. have some 94 S1 and S2 Gold cards plus some other inserts eg Captians Choice acetates... also have some unredeemed redemptions such as the Mal Meninga and Terry Lamb signature cards and the Mega Hit and Mega Mal.

thanks guys ive got all the dynamic cards 94-95 if u have any from the late 80's early 90's ide be interested
or even early like the 70's the rare ones
cheers

mate.. I have Stimoral from 89 or 90?? Not sure - will have to check. I think most are in poor condition so I will probably give them away for free. Keeping the Raiders stuff for myself :) PM me if you are keen as I won't check this thread again. Cheers :)

Just wondering if anyone out there collects scanlens,stimrol or select league cards if so ide be interested to no what u have cause im trying to track down some from 2005 series and and a few more....

Mate, I collect NRL cards from 1988 onwards and have some swaps, PM or email me and I can send u my list.

i also have a few from around 94-96, mainly Dynamic. have some 94 S1 and S2 Gold cards plus some other inserts eg Captians Choice acetates... also have some unredeemed redemptions such as the Mal Meninga and Terry Lamb signature cards and the Mega Hit and Mega Mal.

Let me know what you are chasing in the way of NRL cards, I would surely be interested in those unredeemed redemption cards, i have some but not redemption cards themselves to fill the hole in my pages........:)

Back
Top Bottom