Ross

ross59

Gopies
Real Name
Ross
eBay User
yardcard
Hi everyone just registered on the recomendation of a current member who brought the forum to my attention. I am sure it will take me a little while to get myself around the site and get a feel of things but once I have done that I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully getting down to some trading. I mainly collect NBA Topps Finest, Topps Chrome. Autographics and Topps Contemporary cards. I am also a huge Jason Kidd fan and always interested in his cards. I have plenty of holes to fill in common sets of most nba brands and hope to get a list posted in the near future. I have stacks of cards with which to trade from most nba brands, non sport cards, select afl and tazo's with a sprinkling of mlb and nfl cards from around 1992 onwards which is when I started collecting. I live in central Victoria work as an aircraft engineer and bred parrots as my alternative hobby. Looking forward to meeting you soon regards Ross

Welcome, did you say jason kidd? My friend "blackmagic" who has an account on this site collects kidd, ill talk to him about it maybe you too can do some deals. By the way im an iverson collector so if you've got any of him for sale or trade send us a PM.

thanks, and welcome.

welcome ross.good to see you finally made it here.hope you find what you need.and those redemption cards have been sent.
tony :D

G'day Ross,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome Ross. Hope you find many Kidds here and expand your collection.

Back
Top Bottom