Roosters Fan Day

Rooster Pump

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
prossworld
Went to the Roosters fan day at Clovelly today with my son. The entire squad was there with the exception being Cooper Cronk (no reason given for him not attending).

Got all the cards I needed signed (except Luke Keary - I somehow missed him. Just didn't see him sitting there lol). I'm very happy to complete the Run & Gun's. Got Tedesco on a few Logo cards.

There were signs up saying one item only but the players were all very accommodating and signed everything.

Fan day 1.jpg

Fan day 2.jpg

Fan day 3.jpg

Fan day 4.jpg

Fan day 5.jpg

Fan day 6.jpg

Teddy.jpg

Very nice mate ? No reason y Cronk wasn't there? The reason would be because he has to sign stuff at those events and he's to good for that

The broncos had there members fan day at Suncorp today aswel

The broncos had there members fan day at Suncorp today aswel
Yeah and it was closed after about 600-800 people got their tickets. Typical Broncos membership department - Run a membership day where most members can’t go (I’m just a little salty I missed out). Love the club, but they have the worst membership department in the game.

Yeah and it was closed after about 600-800 people got their tickets. Typical Broncos membership department - Run a membership day where most members can’t go (I’m just a little salty I missed out). Love the club, but they have the worst membership department in the game.
Yeah I agree that's terrible what they do with that

Back
Top Bottom