Reznorix draws: Star Wars Illustrated: A New Hope (preview 2)

Re: Reznorix draws: Cad Bane sketch card

Nice work Pablo :)
Can you tell me more about your work, what materials you use/etc
Are they a standard trading card size (fit into soft sleeves & Ultra Pro sheets ?
(i might be interested to ask if you can commission a whole range of Star Wars Characters)

Re: Reznorix draws: Cad Bane sketch card

Thanks Andrew.

The cards I use are from Blueline and are in the standard size (2.5x3.5).

To draw I use a Rotring mechanical pencil. For the ink Faber Castell, Staedler or Prismacolor pens, and white ink from Windsor & Newton that I use with a brush. And for the color I use Prismacolor and Letraset markers, and maybe a touch of color pencils from Prismacolor or Derwent.

And the cards in acrylics I do them with Van Gogh paint.

Also I use Faber Castell watercolors, but only with the wide cards, like the one of The Army of Darkness. Because that cards I cut them myself from sheets of Canson Paper wich it works better for watercolors than the Blueline paper.

And that is what I use to draw all that you can see here.

Of course you can ask Star Wars characters. PM me when you want and let me know the ones you are interested, and I'll draw them in a very very reasonable period of time.

Re: Reznorix draws: Predator sketch card

Preparing for the hunt.

Predator.jpg

Re: Reznorix draws: Monsters Zombies & Freaks preview card

A preview card of the Monsters Zombies & Freaks set I have been working on.

11.jpg

Cool Pablo looking forward to seeing all your cards when finished!

Thanks. This set is finished. I did 31 cards in 5 days. A record to me. But I am not sure if I can post all of them. As soon as I can, I'll do it.

You can order Monsters Zombies & Freaks in the Cult-Stuff site. And who knows, you could find something like this in a pack:

d4.jpg

Re: Reznorix draws: My MZF full set

Many thanks Stephan. And great news: I´m going to do a big illustration for the chase cards. And that will be the most ambicious and complex work I've ever done.

Re: Reznorix draws: My MZF full set

By the way, the theme is based on Where's Waldo? books, with tons of zombies and monsters making all kind of things. Suggestions are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom