RESULTS ARE IN...PICS ARE UP...2 select, 2 certified, marquee, elite, timeless, contenders...

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
hey all...went to melbourne yesterday and visited mal at dandenong got the above boxes and will open later today...after the games...results will be up later today/tonight...

results are up...pretty disappointing, i reckon from now on in ill cut back to just opening select, certified and elite...marquee is absolute crap i reckon, too much cheap rookies...all cards are available for sale or trade except maybe the parsons which will take a good offer:)

the thompson is a refractor /25

mal is at dandenong fri/sat and caribbean wed/sun, not sure what other days he is at the venue....he was pretty low on stock after i left, as there were about 5 people there before me...cleaned out...lol...

mal is at dandenong fri/sat and caribbean wed/sun, not sure what other days he is at the venue....he was pretty low on stock after i left, as there were about 5 people there before me...cleaned out...lol...
lol. Thanks Aram.

Also dibs on any Biyombo :)

hey all...went to melbourne yesterday and visited mal at dandenong got the above boxes and will open later today...after the games...results will be up later today/tonight...
cant wait to see, bring me some certified!!!!:D

Nice break! If you pulled any of the Thunder rookies from Marquee, pls LMK...also interested in the Boozer and Perkins redemptions, and Terrence Ross Swirlorama.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom