Result of UD 05-06 break..

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
So I broke a box of UD 05-06 this afternoon. I'm a bit shy so I didn't wanna do it live :wink:
The MJ/LBJ bonus pack yielded nothing special, 2 commons of each, and I still need a stack to complete the set.

The cards look nice though, MJ has a common this time around:
MJUD0506.jpg

First up, Quentin Richardson Performance Clause. If he drops 10 treys during a game this season I can redeem it for an auto jersey card. *Yawn*
QuentinPC.jpg

Chris Mihm Game Jersey
ChrisMihmGU.jpg

Dajaun Wagner Materials Shooting Shirt
DajaunWagnerGU.jpg

T-Mac All-Star Weekend Warm-ups
TraceyMcGradyGU.jpg

10 three pointers in one game? :roll: Upper Deck is crazy!

I like Upper Deck's card design. That Jordan base looks great! :) No autos? Maybe next time mate. :)

that TMac is nice as... dont see QRich registering 10 treys in a game..
he is now with washington and might play some more minutes so who knows. HOW DUMB ARE THE NY KNICKS?? :lol:

also what ever happened to D.Wagner, this guy was tipped to be the next big thing!! He scored 100 points in a HS game!!! he got injured but he should be back and playing... sad story really

yeah this years base look pretty nice. UD base always seem to look really good or bloody shocking.

QRich hitting 10 3's in a game? :shock: Just another sign of UD's stingyness. i wouldnt be surprised if someone pulls a shaq 20/20 from the FT line PC :D

oh yeah and the tmac...me want bad!

JZA said:
QRich hitting 10 3's in a game? :shock: Just another sign of UD's stingyness.

I know, I got another one today; Sam Cassell registering 18 assists in a game. We'll just see about that..

the 06 upper deck are nice lookin cards but that Performance Clause cards are a crok of shit...man you pulled that card from a box..i dont see why a player should have to perform amazing feats like 10 three pointers in one game for you to recieve what you should already have!!!!!!! :shock:

The "Sharks" are at it again!! :x

Back
Top Bottom