Reporting of dickhead new members.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Thanks for the heads up on some or one of the new members that sign up guys. Shows the report the post button works.

Ip's and members have been banned and some guilty parties should just give up as they have clearly shown they don't want to be decent contributing members of this site and behave in a manner befitting our image.

If you see any new member that seems to fit the above please help out Admin and report it.

:wave:

Are these guys bagging people for their interest in cards? Well atleast we are trying to pull sweet cards from Boxes/packs, rather then pulling ourselves!!!!

Everytime with a hotmail etc email addy too. It might almost get to the point where we wont accept email accounts from those sort of sites if we can actually do that.

Looking into putting a stop to this wanker for good Matty. Already on that based on the email addy alone.

Trouble is the original ip was a proxy one used by TPG and would effect a lot of members banning that. Some of the others were the same ip but a few have been different.

Basically a zero tolerance and he will be gone as quick as he joins up basically and not answering his member intros etc helps also.

We will bang heads together tonight to see how we can can him for good and even take it up with his isp if we have to as i have saved all the threads and comments made so far ;-)

Trouble is the original ip was a proxy one used by TPG and would effect a lot of members banning that. Some of the others were the same ip but a few have been different.

Basically a zero tolerance and he will be gone as quick as he joins up basically and not answering his member intros etc helps also.

We will bang heads together tonight to see how we can can him for good and even take it up with his isp if we have to as i have saved all the threads and comments made so far ;-)

gl mate, let us know if there is anything we can do to help! we gotta good site here, lets keep it that way!

Banning one ip addy responsible for members

# eat my ass hole
# Griffie
# Griffiedog
# lickthesweatoffmy ballsak
# magic_stick
# nuggetman87

AND the not used yet id of Nutsak.

does that ban block them access to the site completely? or does it just stop them signing in/registering?

Good work Chad! I have my own forum, which sucks now and only like 25 members have joined lol, and I have had problems with this, so finally I use IP ban, email ban (as in that email addy, not the email host), and also what helps the most is changing the register option to having to be approved before you can log in or post or anything. So basically, once they fill out the form, they have to wait for the Admin to approve them before they can start posting. This also helps keep out the bots that you may get. I hope this helps!!

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Yeah we don't mean to be hard asses but if these guys can't even be trusted to post and behave properly I'm not about to let them trade with members as this is a safe site to trade on and we want to keep it that way. Cards aren't as cheap as they used to and its no longer a case of losing a few commons.

They can :cry: all they want to but its not that hard.

Back
Top Bottom