Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Of course i would be happy if i received both number 05s. That's the numbers i collect for my PC so its a no brainer i would be wrapped. I am just saying it seems like a bit of a weird setup knowing that i would have been one of the last to buy in for a set but somehow i received both numbers under 10?. Anyway if the other number 05 shows it face i would love to have the chance to do some sort of swap deal with 3bet and the other unknown collector.

i would like to know how many were signed G.Langlands and how many were signed Graeme Langlands.
wouldn't mind having both versions.
I would like to know that too. I personally think its a bit poor that over 25 cards he couldn't keep his sig the same one way or the other.

Mine is a G Langlands

My first guess was that he started signing G. Langlands and then was kindly asked could he put full name. As mine were No.18 with full name. But yours are No.22 with G. Langlands so that blows my guess out of the water. He has obviously signed a few G.Langlands and then changed when he felt like it back and forth.

I would like to know that too. I personally think its a bit poor that over 25 cards he couldn't keep his sig the same one way or the other.

We can confirm that Graeme started out signing G Langlands and then changed to the full signature. He signed 6 cards only with G Langlands and the rest with Graeme Langlands.

Regal Trading Cards - For the Collector.

I had to set up paypal at my old work as they were selling potentially millions through there a year and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever been through. They almost decided to ditch them as the terms and conditions they had for businesses are insane.
This.. I know someone who had at least 100k tied up in paypal when they decided to be picky about something

So basically what you guys are now saying is that 6 Langlands are out their with G And another 19 with full first name? So on the market should or will this change the value of the signature card?

Back
Top Bottom