Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Over the past 2 weeks Regal Trading Cards announced that both John Sattler and Graeme Langlands had signed a limited number of high quality signature trading cards as part of the 2015 Regal Trading Cards Greats of the Game release.

Dual Images.jpg

We are now able to share with you the print run of each card, along with where you can purchase them and the price per card.

Print Run: Each player has signed 25 serially numbered cards.

These are some of the most limited Rugby League signature cards ever made. This will also be John Sattler's first ever certified signature card.

Where to buy these cards: These cards will be available for purchase from the 26th December at 8:30pm (AEDST), exclusively through the www.footycards.com.au website.

Price: Graeme Langlands (Limited to 25 cards only) - $249.99 inc GST plus delivery.
John Sattler - (Limited to 25 cards only) $249.99 inc GST plus delivery.

Each card will be shipped in an Ultra Pro holder and shipped securely via Australia Post Platinum delivery.

Regal Trading Cards – For the Collector.

Am wondering in addition to the stamping will the cards say something like /25 or limited to 25 actually printed on them?

Just am a bit nervous given how secretive about how many there would be until yesterday.

Am wondering in addition to the stamping will the cards say something like /25 or limited to 25 actually printed on them?

Just am a bit nervous given how secretive about how many there would be until yesterday.
Nothing wrong with building a little suspense.
The only issue I have is the 2 days notice! I want a Sattler but Ill need to offload some of my less wanted sigs in quick time!

Ok been on the footycards site since 8am Sydney time and it says sold out. I have been refreshing up until 8:43 am hoping the site had to throw the switch so all cards became available given the advertised release time was 8:30 but still says sold out.

If I read your advert right then very unprofessional of regal and footycards.

Ok been on the footycards site since 8am Sydney time and it says sold out. I have been refreshing up until 8:43 am hoping the site had to throw the switch so all cards became available given the advertised release time was 8:30 but still says sold out.

If I read your advert right then very unprofessional of regal and footycards.

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the message. The sale starts tonight at 8:30 pm (AEDST).

Hi everyone,

The team at Regal Trading Cards hopes everyone had a great Christmas!

Just a reminder that both the Graeme Langlands and John Sattler signature cards will be on sale tonight at 8:30pm tonight via the link below.

http://www.footycards.com.au/rugby-league/2015-rugby-league-regal-greats-of-the-game.html

There are only 25 of each player available.

Thanks again for the really nice feedback so far and we hope to see some maildays of these cards here on OZcards soon.

Nothing wrong with building a little suspense.
The only issue I have is the 2 days notice! I want a Sattler but Ill need to offload some of my less wanted sigs in quick time!

Thread was started well over a week ago wasn't it?
Hardly 2 days notice....

Not sure if this has already been said, if not just some more info-
Importantly, at the time of release, collectors will only be available to purchase 1 card of each player or set (1 of each card) per person. At 7pm, Wednesday 31st December 2014, no limits will be applied thereafter to those interested in purchasing multiple cards. - See more at: http://www.footycards.com.au/rugby-...-greats-of-the-game.html#sthash.hZjSW6RE.dpuf

Back
Top Bottom