Reflections box break from case buy

Hakim and Marvin.... NICE PICK UP!.... Ill take it off your hands if you dont want it... :)

tough break apart from the dual, clarkey has well and truly sucked the mojo out of this case it seems. :D

Anyone else who says I sucked all the Mojo out can go suck .......

;-)

Nice break Billy. Nice C & C dual GU. Good to see you got a similar type break as mine (Green parallel, C & C, RCs, Purples). Great stuff. So far this case has been fairly good. As someone else said, Reflections has been one of those great products at a cheap price (like 04/05 Throwbacks & others).

Thanks to G-Man for arranging for us. Most of us owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

yeah I'm pretty happy with what I pulled. Remember kids it's not all about whether we got our money back from the box!!

Anyone who can't celebrate Clarkes great pull deserves to be shot (OK, well banned for 48 hours anyway) enjoy the fact that an ozcarder pulled an awesome card.

jesus christ, why is everyone on their rags lately? :roll:

i didnt personally attack clarkey in any way, i was joking. billyhoyle, read clarkeys break i celebrated his pull probably more than anyone else, stop talking shit please...should be banned for 48 hrs pfffft

Billyhoyle said:
JZA you're complaining about everyone else.... read the sarcasm in my post.... if you read it you might see i actually said anyone should be shot;)

You gotta remember sarcasm doesnt translate to typing, thats what emoticons are for. you brought up that people should be banned if they couldnt appreciate the pull...did anyone say anything disparaging about clarkeys card...NO. so i have no idea who you were referring to...im guessing my joke about clarkey sucking the mojo from everyone else. otherwise your post just doesnt make an iota of sense?

Back
Top Bottom