Redemption - Statement...

other projects = other people's redemptions...

when i submitted mine to UD.. it said the same, expected 2-3 weeks.. but arrived in 3rd week.. so it's not too bad.

I think, UD ships redemption by weekly basis, like first week for NFL, second week for Baseball, Third week for Basketball.. something like that.. that's how corporate project management is done... or maybe, by products, like exquisite, ultimate, spx, spa, spse first week, ud, ovation, hardcourt, black, second week..

is it UD?

No idea what the other projects could be Scotty, is that your only redemption?

I've had one in since June which changed last month to say that it would be shipping in October. Now it's October and the status is back to: "Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient.." :eek:

Scotty,
quite a lot of the newer redemption cards are being turned around very quickly by UD.

I know a few people with Ultimate redemptions from this year receiving them very quickly, with the same message as yours.

Cheers
Matt

Seems we were all wrong...

I got my redemption today, and it's the correct one...

But there were 2 top loaders in the mailer... in the 2nd one, were two "Las Vegas (UD) 2007 All-Star" cards, I havent scanned yet, but we've all seen them.

They were of:
Brandon Roy & Rudy Gay

Nothing major, but slightly generous of UD to throw em in for nothing! :thumbsup:

Seems we were all wrong...

I got my redemption today, and it's the correct one...

But there were 2 top loaders in the mailer... in the 2nd one, were two "Las Vegas (UD) 2007 All-Star" cards, I havent scanned yet, but we've all seen them.

They were of:
Brandon Roy & Rudy Gay

Nothing major, but slightly generous of UD to throw em in for nothing! :thumbsup:

Serious? I've had it say that for all of my redemptions prior to shipping and nothing extra with them.

Back
Top Bottom