Not open for further replies.

Damian Cornelius

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damian
eBay User
bruiser_biplex
G'day all,

I have a couple of redemption cards from my younger days that I'm looking to offload if anyone is interested...

(1) Ricky Stuart Force 5 Signature card from the Dynamic 1995 Series 1 (#116) complete with original redemption card and COA.

(2) Brad Fittler National Heroes Signature card from the Dynamic 1996 Series 1 (#222) complete with original redemption card and COA.

All in perfect condition. They have been locked away in a box since I was a young bloke.

Even if you're not interested in buying them, could anyone share a thought as to what they might be worth? I have no idea.

I also have an Allan Langer Megamorph card from the Dynamic 1995 Series 2 (#3316) (also with original redemption card) if that is worth anything?...

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,

Damo.

Cards.jpg
Cards.jpg

gday m8, to my knowledge ricky stuart is around $100 , brad fittler around $110 or $120 and the allan langer is going for around $40....hope this helps...

Thanks for that guys. I appreciate it.

The Ricky Stuart card is now gone, but I'm still looking to offload the Brad Fittler and Allan Langer cards if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom