Redeemed 2008 Prize Cards

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
I Have finally recieved my 2008 Centenary Prize Card redemptions :D:D:DYahoo! but i must admit i feel a little dissapointed:(, after the effort and money that went into getting the 4 Prize cards i received the 2008 Premiers set (approx $32 on ebay:rolleyes:) and 1 signature card but i have to ask is the one signature card worth the money we have to pay out for the 4 Prize Cards????????:ermm:

here is a link to where i have the scanned images of my Signature card.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/football-chat/40027-2008-centenary-prize-cards-2.html#post397354

Cheers Dave

The signature card looks nice, however im with you.....like $100-$140 per prize card. I wouldve expected more. I dont really think that cards gonna get even close to $400. It is still nice though :D

haha 550 yeah he is dreaming lucky to fetch $160 maybe if they where numbered out of 100 may fetch for around $250

cheers

Yeah i saw that, it was quite suprising. If you dont really want it, i would sell quick......coz when its all settled and the hardcore Manly fans already have that card im sure the price will drop significantly.

Was a really good price though :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom