Recent Sketch pickups

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
Firstly some PSCs that I got done by Ben Goddard, awesome to work with and since I got these done he has been picked up to do a heap of licensed products from both Topps and Upper Deck, happy to see him moving towards his dream of being a full time artist :)!

First up 2 of my fav Marvel Characters

Next up my 2 favourite animals are Eagles and Tigers, so I have been getting one of each done when I can. This white siberian tiger is actually my favourite commissioned card so far.

2 for my kids, although not specifically named after these characters, they do share the same name

Last 2:

Next up, I went in an Marvel Masterpieces break recently and traded all of my spots for a sketch redemption and the below card is what I got. 4 Card Puzzle Sketch by Lucas Pereira! Super pumped to add this to my collection & with only a few final MM cards to go, I will be finished collecting what I wanted out of it and can finally save some money ;)!

Finally, I dont have these in hand yet, they should probably arrive next week, some awesome PSCs from Frank A Kadar:

They arrived in the mail yesterday, super pumped, they look awesome in hand!!

Black Cat - Frank A Kadar.jpg Jungle Rogue - Frank A Kadar.jpg Scarlet Witch - Frank A Kadar.jpg Venom & Mary Jane - Frank A Kadar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom