ratten/ pagan

steve-o

Banned User
Real Name
steve
brett ratten has showen in one game how bad pagan was pagan had very little game plane;. and completely lost the faith in the player.

the carlton players played well today better than a belting

i now want ratten to be coach of carlton has the players backing hes a carlton man and has very good football knowledge

the bonous is fev is starting to lift his game which is good to see as well

brett ratten has showen in one game how bad pagan was pagan had very little game plane;. and completely lost the faith in the player.

i now want ratten to be coach of carlton has the players backing hes a carlton man and has very good football knowledge

all good points there mate except for the part where you said they played "today" hehe.

I would love Ratten at Melbourne if not for Voss :thumbsup:
Im a big fan of Riely and i hope he can stay as our assistant coach when we sign a big name to take charge.

didnt Rats have a stint at melbourne as assistant coach or something for a couple of years?

I have it on extremely good authority that Pagan had completely "lost" his players. (Sheedy on the other hand still has the respect of his players!!)

One game doesnt proove anything Steve...95% of teams will play well the first game after their coach is fired...Look at Freo, Carlton will come crashing back to earth with a thud against collingwood next week

One game doesnt proove anything Steve...95% of teams will play well the first game after their coach is fired...Look at Freo, Carlton will come crashing back to earth with a thud against collingwood next week

*fingers crossed that doesnt happen by 100 points*[-X

Look at the Sydney Roosters....were second last, their coach quit for "Family Reasons" (read sacked) and they have won 3 straight!

Go figure!!

Cheers
Matt

Look at the Sydney Roosters....were second last, their coach quit for "Family Reasons" (read sacked) and they have won 3 straight!

Go figure!!

Cheers
Matt

I dont think you can compare the two games. rugby is such a non skilled game that pride and guts and brawn can get you wins. AFL you will be found out eventually if you dont have the skills. The roosters could win the comp and it wouldnt surprise me one bit. But the kangas in the afl have the guts and courage equal to the roosters but come finals time it wont do a damn thing cos they just arent skilled enough.

Back
Top Bottom