Rate the signature above thread

8/10 Tom. Nice background and render choice. Except the text doesnt stand out and I don't really like the little drops of red and black. Overall, good job:thumbsup:.

I went with something a bit different this time. Made by me:D.

8/10 Tom. Nice background and render choice. Except the text doesnt stand out and I don't really like the little drops of red and black. Overall, good job:thumbsup:.

Cheers, loving yours, nice and simple yet effective. 8/10 as well.

Mine by me

sif !!! the drops of red make it sexy!!! especially the jersey in the background
10/10

8/10 tom i like it the text placement just doesn't do it for me though. ill put up 10 or so for rating soon.

note: my sig made by me if anyone rates it.

EDIT: Liam beat me to it, so 8/10 Liam. I like the simple yet effective design once again, think it would look great just a little bit bigger :)

Changed to a 9/10 cause I forgot the "stand up and fight like hell" comment..love it

Well Jimmy, your sig is simple, not over done. However I find it hard to read the yellow. So 3 points off for hard to read, 7 points for no BS :lol:

7/10

note: my sig made by me if anyone rates it.

Whoa dude love it!! 10/10 :D And your avatar as well matches nicely, if you ever wanna change your sig and dont wanna use your current one PM me because i want it :lol:

I'll Bit Your Face **** ! >> like my sig now :D Tom made this for me a while ago but forgot to put it up :p
Thanks Tom!

Whoa dude love it!! 10/10 And your avatar as well matches nicely, if you ever wanna change your sig and dont wanna use your current one PM me because i want it

Haha thanks mate. Like my title says, "changes sigs like undies"..so will let you know. I have a blast making them so always changing them.

Jimmy you just notched up a 10 mate, that looks much better, colour coordinated and ever thing. Love the blue huskies theme :)

Haha thanks mate. Like my title says, "changes sigs like undies"..so will let you know. I have a blast making them so always changing them.

Jimmy you just notched up a 10 mate, that looks much better, colour coordinated and ever thing. Love the blue huskies theme :)

haha thanks! Love yours as well 10/10. Love the quote :) (wake up and smell the rose)

YES! Score a 10/10 :lol: Definitely liking that comment!

^ Fonts could be better, remove that random action pose lol...8/10 love the background, the emotion...simple looking!

Mine is made by OutlawNinja...big thank you from me! had other really nice ones from sirdylan as well

^ Fonts could be better, remove that random action pose lol...8/10 love the background, the emotion...simple looking!

Mine is made by OutlawNinja...big thank you from me! had other really nice ones from sirdylan as well

Yeah there is a really good font I had in mind put it is not on the version of photoshop I have. I love yours really awesome, Mark produces some amazing things! 9/10, you can tell how much effort has been put into that

since the thread has been revived... can you guys rate these for me? just trying a few new things instead of the same boring approach i ususally do

billy.png

gordonnsw.png

KurtGidley.png

manu.png

michaelgordon.png

barba.png

benji.png

since the thread has been revived... can you guys rate these for me? just trying a few new things instead of the same boring approach i ususally do

billy.png

gordonnsw.png

KurtGidley.png

manu.png

michaelgordon.png

barba.png

benji.png

Not a fan of the Billy Slater or the Gidley but the rest are really, really good! :D

GiRDS, They are sweet!... Any chance you could make us a DeMarcus Cousins one? :p

Check mine out... I made it in paint... Copy, Paste, Crop. Lol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom