Rate the last movie you watched

It came out on an American streaming service called Peacock, so I may or may not have legally or illegally downloaded or didn’t download it and watched it on the big screen at home. I would have waited for the cinemas but being a Victorian I can’t wait until November :(

It came out on an American streaming service called Peacock, so I may or may not have legally or illegally downloaded or didn’t download it and watched it on the big screen at home. I would have waited for the cinemas but being a Victorian I can’t wait until November :(
Thanks for replying.I had to pull all my figures out the other day to look at and remind me about how good these movies are.👍

people still go to the cinema?!? movies are out on blu-ray within weeks at the most these days, and with all the streaming, i just assumed that cinema's were abandoned and being used as hang out's for punk gangs and derelicts...

people still go to the cinema?!? movies are out on blu-ray within weeks at the most these days, and with all the streaming, i just assumed that cinema's were abandoned and being used as hang out's for punk gangs and derelicts...
I still love the cinema, often go during the day when it is practically deserted. The big screen/ sound/popcorn all still love it as I did when I was younger.
With that being said, I'm also a derelict in a punk gang, so it goes hand in hand

:rofl::rofl:

halloween kills - 6/10. pretty good and had some amazing kills. but MM just seemed aimless. it made it kinda cool that you didnt know what/who he was gonna do, but i liked it when he had a driving force/purpose. liked the flashback tie-ins, but as sad as it is, it may be time to 'retire' laurie. it loses a point from me for the ending. they get all riled up but just shoot him and beat his back with a baseball bat, then relax...they all deserved to die for that effort.

good to have another halloween tho, and if they stick with the three they have scheduled, then overall this could be an alright 'independent' series.

halloween kills - 6/10. pretty good and had some amazing kills. but MM just seemed aimless. it made it kinda cool that you didnt know what/who he was gonna do, but i liked it when he had a driving force/purpose. liked the flashback tie-ins, but as sad as it is, it may be time to 'retire' laurie. it loses a point from me for the ending. they get all riled up but just shoot him and beat his back with a baseball bat, then relax...they all deserved to die for that effort.

good to have another halloween tho, and if they stick with the three they have scheduled, then overall this could be an alright 'independent' series.
Too much information. 🤐

was that a spoiler? did anyone think michael would actually die in this one?

Saw an interview with Jamie Lee Curtis where she said it's in the contract that you're not allowed to kill Michael Myers. She pitched the idea of Laurie finally killing him in H20 but they wouldn't let her so they met half way and said "what if we make the audience think he's dead", then just brought him back the next movie. I'm not sure if this contract still exists as the interview was a little while ago but it'll be interesting to see how they end it.

Saw an interview with Jamie Lee Curtis where she said it's in the contract that you're not allowed to kill Michael Myers. She pitched the idea of Laurie finally killing him in H20 but they wouldn't let her so they met half way and said "what if we make the audience think he's dead", then just brought him back the next movie. I'm not sure if this contract still exists as the interview was a little while ago but it'll be interesting to see how they end it.
yeah, i couldnt/cant see it happening. especially after this movie where its basically established that he is not human. i think laurie should die in the last installment, not michael...

yeah, i couldnt/cant see it happening. especially after this movie where its basically established that he is not human. i think laurie should die in the last installment, not michael...
I could see Michael killing Laurie, and Laurie's granddaughter killing Michael. Although it sounds a little cliche.. But I'm excited to see what they have in store. Can someone just cut his head off though, like seriously, nothing else has worked.

I could see Michael killing Laurie, and Laurie's granddaughter killing Michael. Although it sounds a little cliche.. But I'm excited to see what they have in store. Can someone just cut his head off though, like seriously, nothing else has worked.
this is all that was going through my head. dont even have to go as far as a decapitation. just a few bullets to the head, some curb-stomps and a controlled fire...or anything more than a few blows to the back with a 2x4.

The Shawshank Redemption - 9.5/10

On the top shelf of the best movies ever made, lies this offering.
Understated, superbly acted and directed. Not a stunning action piece, with car chases and bouncing boobies.
Just a damn good movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/
good call. Morgan Freeman is a special actor. Defiantly one of those movies you can watch multiple times, over the years

COLIN IN BLACK AND WHITE (Netflix series) Well this is the series on and by Colin Kaepernick (EX-NFL QB). it going to be each to there own,and some understanding of the Kaepernick controversies could help with some understanding.
For me, a bit to self serving and I'm the victim. but understand some might view it differently .. underwhelming 6/10 *

Jungle cruise 7/10. Its not a great flick but entertaining enough and knew it wasnt going to be spectacular. Just over two hours long but didnt seem as drawn out as harder they fall

The harder they fall: 6/10. Over 2 hours long. Be better suited to 90-110 minutes as slow, boring in parts and drawn out. 4/5 really good actors but some who just didn’t suit their parts.

Back
Top Bottom