sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer

Feedback - 100%
157   0   0
Jan 21, 2011
QLD
Real Name
MaK
escape room 2 - 4/10. pretty dodgy. lots of stoopid plot contrivances. but basically; group of former survivors try and escape a bunch of rooms...again.
dont breathe 2 - 6/10. nothing special, but good enough. old blind dude (ex navy seal) tries to protect his daughter from home invaders. you wont be lost if you havent seen part 1.
kate - 6/10. regular 'assassin has 24 hours to kill their target' type plot. was expecting alot more for some reason, but it was entertaining enough.
lady of the manor - 5/10. weird, slow paced comedy. pretty dum, but has a couple of laughs.
we need to do something - 3/10. i dunno, some whinging teen does a magic witch spell and unleashes, i dunno, some kind of hell demon spawn thing, that traps the whole family in a motel room when, i dunno, for some reason a snake just appears and then, i dunno, it all just ends. its all wrapped up in a deeper message, but it fails. gets a couple of points for one or two of the effects.

Last edited:

cotchin#9

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
3   0   0
Dec 27, 2008
adelaide
Real Name
sam
The Lighthouse 1/10. Slow, boring and makes no real sense. Has a 7.5 rating on imdb, no idea how

I could not resist...started this and fell asleep within 30 minutes.
so slow

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
46   0   0
Jun 15, 2010
Melbourne
Real Name
Jimmy
Candyman - 6/10. Genuinely so shattered, was so hyped for this movie, especially given it was delayed a whole year due to COVID. Movie was very underwhelming, I think the likely sequels have a lot of potential but don't think Peele nailed it with the origin story as I thought he would given how good Get Out and Us were. Still a bit better than the original though.

Old - 2/10. Horrible acting, weak approach to what could have been a great storyline. Stopped watching 3/4 in.

Last edited:

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector

Feedback - 100%
52   0   0
Apr 15, 2010
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
Candyman - 6/10. Genuinely so shattered, was so hyped for this movie, especially given it was delayed a whole year due to COVID. Movie was very underwhelming, I think the likely sequels have a lot of potential but don't think Peele nailed it with the origin story as I thought he would given how good Get Out and Us were. Still a bit better than the original though.

Old - 2/10. Horrible acting, weak approach to what could have been a great storyline. Stopped watching 3/4 in.
Watched Candyman and agree 6/10, it tried so hard but fell short.

GI Joe Snake Eyes also 6/10, worth a watch with some great action.