Rate the last movie you watched

A Star Is Born - 9/10 - would've given 9.5 but the ending threw me off. Maybe they could've done it differently, not sure. Didn't know anything about the previous versions.

Saw this the other night and while it had a few slow parts, I thought the music and the movie overall was pretty good.....I ended up enjoying it. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.

Night School - 4/10. probably the last kevin hart flick i'll watch. this was bad...
White Boy Rick - 5/10. an interesting story, but they couldnt have made it any more boring.
Papillon - 6/10. just watch the original. this remake was completely unnecessary.
BlackKklansmann - 7/10. funny, but took too many liberties in the telling.
The Predator - 6/10. actually pretty good. the original is still better tho...
A Star is Born - 5/10. not sure why i bothered. lady gaga cant act and i dont like her voice, so it was never gonna work for me.

Incredibles 2: 6.5/10

Been waiting for this one sooooo long. First half i thought was fantastic and quite funny. Second half died a fair bit and i was questioning the story line as it didnt make sense the way it went.

Was thinking this as I watched it! Glad I wasn’t the only one!

I FEEL PRETTY - 2/10
Lost the coin toss and it was the Mrs pick...utter sh!te. I can watch a chick flick to keep some balance in the household. It was this or the meg.
I lost but we both lost. Not funny...not good. Even the wife thought it was crap. Alas, it's been watched. I give it 2 instead of 0 as there is a message in it somewhere along the way and Amy Schumer does a very convincing muff smash near the start which makes your eyes water and kind laugh and go "Aaargh"
It also has Emily Ratajkowski in it if that might help you get through it.

Back
Top Bottom