Rate the last movie you watched

THE FACE OF IT (netflix) watched this with my partner, felt like a chick flick, but ended up not to bad. light humour with a coming of age story. good acting (the asian girl was great) not really my thing, but bearable. **2.5/5

KNOCK KNOCK - ( Keanu Reeves) decent flick.. Older guy at home answers front door to 2 young women in need of help, or do they? Enjoyable film with a little bit of T &A thrown in to the mix.. Great drama and enjoyed it ***3/5

The Sisters Brothers - - 6/10 - interesting topic (gold fever) and I like the actors so gave it a go. Easy watching and reasonably entertaining.
i couldnt see it as a comedy what-so-ever, but it was actually a pretty decent western...6/10

i was pretty disappointed with stan and ollie. im a huge fan of them, but the movie fell short for me...6/10

the vanishing - 5/10. little girl goes missing on a camping trip, but if you pay attention, youll pick the 'twist' about a 1/4 of the way through...

KNOCK KNOCK - ( Keanu Reeves) decent flick.. Older guy at home answers front door to 2 young women in need of help, or do they? Enjoyable film with a little bit of T &A thrown in to the mix.. Great drama and enjoyed it ***3/5
i thought this was terrible. im not a fan of keanu and he really hammed it up for this. reminded me of a nic cage meltdown...3/10.

i couldnt see it as a comedy what-so-ever, but it was actually a pretty decent western...6/10

i was pretty disappointed with stan and ollie. im a huge fan of them, but the movie fell short for me...6/10

the vanishing - 5/10. little girl goes missing on a camping trip, but if you pay attention, youll pick the 'twist' about a 1/4 of the way through...
I loved Stan and Ollie,but im an old softy.

I loved Stan and Ollie,but im an old softy.
i grew up on them (them and bud spencer/terrence hill), so i was excited when it came out, but i think i wanted more of their career's and not so much of the break-up. wasnt bad, but was expecting something different i guess...

i thought this was terrible. im not a fan of keanu and he really hammed it up for this. reminded me of a nic cage meltdown...3/10.

the whole story line off do this or we will tell your wife and wreck your family more had me thinking...or it could of been just the 2 girls who pulled me over the line!!!!
im with u with not a big Keanu fan

bill & ted face the music - 5/10. i re-watched the original two a few months back and was embarrassed that i ever thought they were funny, and even tho the set-up/resolution is kinda cliche' in this new one and keanu & alex are too old and the daughters were really annoying, i actually like it better than the originals. the song that saves time & space is pretty cool aswell...

The Current War - interesting look at the battle for control of electricity and it’s supply but feel like it could’ve been a 10 part Netflix series instead as a lot was left out. Still 6.5/10 as I like the actors involved. AppleTV rental.

bill & ted face the music - 5/10. i re-watched the original two a few months back and was embarrassed that i ever thought they were funny, and even tho the set-up/resolution is kinda cliche' in this new one and keanu & alex are too old and the daughters were really annoying, i actually like it better than the originals. the song that saves time & space is pretty cool aswell...
Its a wonder why they would resurrect this franchise..the reviews are so so.
but each to there own

VICE ( netflix ) the story of the rise of Dick Cheney, from common man to his journey and rise up the halls of power to the U.S vice president.
Christian Bale is fantastic as Cheney (his transformation to appear like cheney is great) Man made alot of decisions that effected many in the U.S and around the world. 3 1/2***/5 worth checking out

Back
Top Bottom