Rate the last movie you watched

Discussion in 'Technology & Entertainment - Discusson' started by OutlawNinja, May 24, 2015.

1. Paul_Ambrey

Paul_Ambrey OzCardTrader

PAul
    there is one movie i watch on a regular basis ,the goonies.this is my all time favourite movies.thank god there has never been a remake.

OutlawNinja likes this.
  2. sgt_pepper

sgt_pepper Amatuer Footballer

Mak
    eBay User:
    upperdeck_collector
    no remake, but goonies 2 is in the works...which is just as big a mistake i guess.

3. bigrob2307

bigrob2307 OzCardTrader

Rob
    eBay User:
    bigrob2307
    GO GO POWER RANGERS: 7/10 Never really watched the series as a kid but found this a solid movie, especially the intro and lead up

P.S. Miss Pink Ranger im single and waiting for you to message me lol

OutlawNinja likes this.
  4. OutlawNinja

OutlawNinja Dom Wilkins Collector

Mark
    eBay User:
    BWSNinja
    COMC User:
    OutlawNinja
    I know mate, i'm still waiting for Kate to call too (Kate Beckinsale to everyone else of course).

bigrob2307 likes this.
  5. Wizzle

Wizzle OzCardTrader

Wade
    Get in line mate

OutlawNinja and bigrob2307 like this.
  6. sgt_pepper

sgt_pepper Amatuer Footballer

Mak
    eBay User:
    upperdeck_collector
    the mummy - 5/10.pretty standard action movie stuff. the exception being some terrible miscasting. cruise as an artifact thief just doesnt work.
    wonder woman - 3/10. sticks to the original origin story, but the acting and effects are sub-par. the chick who plays WW is terrible.
    tour de pharmacy - 7/10. short mockumentary about a drug fueled tour de france. all star cast and featuring lance armstrong. its hilarious.
    the house - 5/10. i really like amy poehler and will ferell, but this just fell flat. stoopid premise with not enough laughs, considering the cast.
    the belko experiment - 7/10. a little cliche' but overall a good addition to the genre. part 2 seems inevitable.
    all eyez on me - 8/10. about time tupac got a bio movie. much like 'straight outta compton' this should be enjoyable even if you arent into hip-hop.
    oasis: supersonic - 9/10. im bias, since theyre my favorite band, but still interesting. 6/10 is probably more accurate for non-fans.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 12:06 AM
    OutlawNinja likes this.