Rate the last movie you watched

Going in Style: 7.5/10

enjoyable movie with some funny moments.

My one thought as this got towards the end was what are we going to do when these great older actors all pass? Am loving these movies over the last few years with all the older guys working together

Going in Style: 7.5/10

enjoyable movie with some funny moments.

My one thought as this got towards the end was what are we going to do when these great older actors all pass? Am loving these movies over the last few years with all the older guys working together
I agree, when I think of the list of 'older' actors that get me watching their movies regardless.

The Hitmans Bodyguard: 9/10

BOOM, loved it, ending sucked slightly and a touch drawn out but first three quarters rocked. Reynolds & Jackson match made in heaven.
stephen king,s it.there,s no clowning around in this movie.now i understand why some people don,t like clowns.8/10

2 movies I have been really looking forward to.

I was hoping to watch IT today but didnt pan out that way, ah wells. Not keen on watching it alone, gone bloody soft over the years lol

The Bucket List: 7.5/10. Felt like watching a couple of the old boys again

Guardians of the galaxy 2: 7/10. Was alright but lacked the excitement of the first one. Story was a bit weird. I am Groot :)

Ex-Machina - 9/10 - fascinated by the concept of AI/how humanity will destroy itself or be wiped out by something of it's making so this is a thought provoking movie I heard about through the Joe Rogan podcast. Really good.

I was hoping to watch IT today but didnt pan out that way, ah wells. Not keen on watching it alone, gone bloody soft over the years lol

The Bucket List: 7.5/10. Felt like watching a couple of the old boys again

Guardians of the galaxy 2: 7/10. Was alright but lacked the excitement of the first one. Story was a bit weird. I am Groot :)

IT has been getting TRASHED in reviews by every person I know - 0.5/10 in some cases lol - ouch.

On the contrary, yours is the only mention of it being anything but excellent that I have heard.
Over 50,000 votes on IMDB give it an 8.1/10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

Wow! shocked by that! Every fan of the original I have talked to have said that some of it was virtually comedy let alone being scary! Some of the showings had people laughing in bits. Came out disappointed saying it reminded them of the Sandlot Kids etc etc. (I don't even know what that movie is)

i've been watching some again simply cause I want to be refreshed on what they are talking about in Bill Simmons' The Rewatchables podcast.

Watched these so far

A Few Good Men
Heat
Point Break
Moneyball

to come:

Jerry Maguire
White Men Can't Jump
Any Given Sunday
You've Got Mail
The Silence of The Lambs

not going to rate them yet, just thought someone else may get some ideas/find out about the pod

Back
Top Bottom