Rarest cricket insert EVER made!!

hello howzat. seems like brad has an awsome collection. really happy for him and pleased to see the pics of his redeemed cards. looks fantastic when all spread out with clear pics. will try to figure out how to post my photos today then there will be 2 pics of no 18. 1 redeemed and 1 unredeemed. should make for some interesting discussions , dont you think.

thanks mate. Going to post pics today. have to wait until my bro gets back then will sort it out and get the ball rolling. seems odd ther appears to be 2 of the same card.1 unredeemed and 1 redeemed, both with identical numbers.

Mate - you are a legend & yes I was drooling when I saw the pics, I thought my Futera collection was pretty awesome but everytime you come up with another mindblowing find! W.T.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn thats cool. Some of the cricket cards I see on these boards are freakin amazing. Great stuff everyone. some damn big fish are owned by members on here. Its great to see. Seeing this kind of makes me regret selling off my cricket stuff... Oh well cant have them all. Keep up the great work!!!!

Back
Top Bottom